I have bills.
I have one of the most custom Saiga 12's you could possibly put together. It cycles birdshot 100% reliably now, and anything else you want to put it in. It also cycles the low recoil and less than lethal stuff without a hiccup. Here are the services that have been done to it.
1) Moved the charing handle on the left hand side. This makes operating the S12 a lot easier.
2) Polished all the internals and reshaped them to make an ultra smooth cycling S12.
3) Enlarged the gas ports to the correct diameter. The drunk Russians had 4 different sized ports in my gun which caused FTE's in this. No longer a problem.
4) Enlarged the gas block hole. Again with the drunk Russians they pressed the gas block on, but the hole wasn't aligned and it blocked some of the gas ports in the barrel not allowing gas to get into the system to work correctly.
5) Of course did the conversion to make this a more compact shotgun. The shotgun is 922 compliant and the trigger is ultra smooth.
6) Welded an extended magazine release to it so you can drop mags now with your right index finger.
Now here are the parts on the S12 (only top of the line parts)
Ace folding stock
Ace folding mechanism
Internal receiver block
Tromix D-I-Y trigger guard
Krebs safety lever
Tromix oversized charging handle
Chaos tri rail
KAC rail covers
Phoenix door breacher brake
3 point sling
Rail attachment for sling
MD Arms V plug
MD Arms drum
Surefire 12 round mag
3 factory 5 rounders
Between just the parts there's over $1500 in the gun, not to mention all the weld work, conversion work, and reliability work which is another several hundred. You won't find a sweeter shooting S12.
Price: $1300 SOLD
Trades: AK74 + cash. .223 ammo + cash. .308 boxer primed ammo + cash.