Not a "Bushmaster" again...

May God Bless this man and bring him and his community peace. A true hero.

Caution be damned, out with no shoes on, and ready to get down and protect the flock. We all need a neighbor like that, one that really has your back.

• Like 7

So..the Hero Mr. Willeford was a NRA instructor, so much for the NRA being "terrorists". Man Im sure these demoncrat bastards are hating how this one turned out. Thank GOD this man was able to exercise his right to keep and bear arms, and protect himself and others.

Trump should honor this great man officially and publicly.

Excellent vid GunFun.

Edited by Veprz
  • Like 5

I often think about how people like this guy were raised as a child.

Was he an ADD kid put on medication, was his parents atheist? Was the parents divorced, did he spend a lot of time alone raised on violent video games?what made him hate Christians?

I am sure all the questions will be answered but one thing I know is angry young men are made, not born in most cases.

This is also a case of a country with to many laws and no way to enforce them all. If he was in the system he possibly would not had the gun but the truth is criminals never get rejected by a background check . He would have found a way to quench his passion.

There are a lot of narcissistic young people out there that think life is a game and if you get shot, "Well just reset the game".

I feel we are reaping the result of our failure to raise boys into men. My point is you do not see women doing this?

There will be more of this I am sorry to say. God help us help them to be proper Men.

• Like 1

A lot of people think of people as basically 2 part beings, physical and soul. Soul being basically made up as the mind, will, and the emotions... When actually we are a three part being. we are a spirit, we have a soul, we live in a body. 

The spiritual world is more real than the physical. It is all around us 24/7. People are treated for spiritual problems with natural solutions. Hence the prescription meds. In an attempt to get what is viewed as the problem(mental health) to be corrected by changing how the brain is functioning. When the malfunction of the brain is a symptom of the real problem. The problem with using natural solutions to problems is that there are no natural solutions to some problems. Not even one single person has been cured through mans study of the human mind(psychology), or by mans study of human behavior(sociology).  Hundreds of thousands, if not more, have been cured/ healed by God through Jesus Christ. Those numbers keep increasing daily you just don't hear about it on CNN.

The pagans have been much more aware of this then the Christian Church for a long time. The Church is going through an awakening to these biblical trues over the last few years. The dark side does not want this to spread so it is working all the more to hinder it in any way it can... Soros and the Clintons ,and Barry knows all about this. It's time for the Church to become what it was intended to be!

Wonder what group will be next, thinking they are going to keep it up till we cave in or start decorating lamp posts.

The later is overdue 

As for hell, oblivion is the much scarier prospect.

Edited by Rhodes1968

A lot of people think of people as basically 2 part beings, physical and soul. Soul being basically made up as the mind, will, and the emotions... When actually we are a three part being. we are a spirit, we have a soul, we live in a body. 

The spiritual world is more real than the physical. It is all around us 24/7. People are treated for spiritual problems with natural solutions. Hence the prescription meds. In an attempt to get what is viewed as the problem(mental health) to be corrected by changing how the brain is functioning. When the malfunction of the brain is a symptom of the real problem. The problem with using natural solutions to problems is that there are no natural solutions to some problems. Not even one single person has been cured through mans study of the human mind(psychology), or by mans study of human behavior(sociology).  Hundreds of thousands, if not more, have been cured/ healed by God through Jesus Christ. Those numbers keep increasing daily you just don't hear about it on CNN.

The pagans have been much more aware of this then the Christian Church for a long time. The Church is going through an awakening to these biblical trues over the last few years. The dark side does not want this to spread so it is working all the more to hinder it in any way it can... Soros and the Clintons ,and Barry knows all about this. It's time for the Church to become what it was intended to be!

So where was God last Sunday for the little children this guy was shooting in the head?

Where is their healing and cure?

Save your charismatic Church bable for some other time.

Not even one person has been cured through psychology? Please not today. Not now.

• Like 1

So where was God last Sunday for the little children this guy was shooting in the head?

Not even one person has been cured through psychology? Please not today. Not now.

Don't start. He can believe whatever he wants. We all can. It's part of being Free. You don't believe the same thing? Fine. Here's a cookie. Now move on.

• Like 2

Don't start. He can believe whatever he wants. We all can. It's part of being Free. You don't believe the same thing? Fine. Here's a cookie. Now move on.

Sorry just starting my first moments of my 3 week vacation after nonstop hurricane crap.

Leaving a back log of 185 calls and they just tried to call me for more.

Keep your cookie I am okay and will be moving on to MN pheasant hunting in the morning

Cscharlie have a good one

It goes much deeper than I have time to discuss, but the death of my daughter, the death of my first wife, and the near death of my remaining daughter were part of God's plan. I would be selfish to want to change that, assuming I could. A lot of people around us came together, mourned, some made amends with others through it, and it made me a much better person as well as others. Many of them appreciated their children much more and the result was deepened bonds and greater love. I was also able to tell the story of that event to help a lot of children in desperate medical need that I would never meet and it impacted more lives that even I can imagine throughout the course of those children's lives. God can turn a turd into a trophy when he wants to and pain is often the best source of positive growth within a person. With death and tragedy sometimes comes comfort and immense love and I say that as a man whose heart was ripped out and I was blessed with the patience and enough wisdom to see beyond my own selfish wants and realize what was really going on. Do I miss my daughter? Sure, my God would I love to hug her neck one more time, but I wouldn't change it. Where was God while my daughter was dying? He was executing his plan with precision. It is not always meant for us to understand, and with a narrow view of the world around us, we never will. Accepting that plan with faith is key. There is a whole lot more than "Jesus loves you" in the bible. There is immeasurable wisdom and understanding in it.

• Like 2

First I am sorry for you loss.

Second you have a firm understanding of the vastness of God and have relayed it in a most sincere and tender way.

The basic fact is, death is a part of life, something most people avoid to tangle with, yet it is everyone's fate (physically).

It is beyond this death Christ draws all men.

He drew me, a pile of filth, anger and hate and changed me. The change was so drastic my parents did not even know me.

My frustration with Charlie implying that psychology cannot heal people prompted my response.

God is vast and can an does heal people throught psychology as well as other means (I have seen it)

With God all things are possible if it is for his will.

To answer the question where was God when all this happened.

Right there in his body, the called out ones ,the church.

And I am not talking about a building or a denomination but a huge living body of true believer with Christ as the head.

This poor excuse for a man did nothing but attack all who believe. He is gone but we are all here with God and He is with us.

We grow stronger when we understand this.

• Like 2

I know it may seem odd, but I really don't look at it as a loss. When it happened, of course it was very painful, but I hoped to understand it someday and I did not even have a firm belief in God, which came later by science of all things. I'm just glad to have been considerate enough in spite of my black and evil heart to notice the events around it and internally acknowledge how they overshadowed the negative. Life becomes so much easier to deal with when we truly embrace the fact that it is not about self, which is not an easy task.

I try to look at these things from a perspective not of my own and I marvel at the perfection in the planning of all of it. Specific to this shooting event, I wonder how many parents gave their children the warmest hug they ever gave, how many emotionally distant parents told their child they love them for the first time or first time in a while, and how many churches have more seriously considered protecting the flock from a physical perspective. There has to be at least one church that has reconsidered a no firearms policy as well.  

I can't even begin to understand how the survivors feel, the ones that lost their loved ones and children, I hope to never be put in that position.  I also will never understand how a human being could stand there and shoot innocents, much less babies and children.  My only comforting thought is that he was not a human being.  I can only justify it in that manner.

IMO, when God gave us free will he also told us what is right and wrong.  He has also allowed us to be good or to become evil, in a way to fall on our own sword if that is what we wish to do.  As I believe, this is why he no longer interferes with our stupidity and horrendous acts that we do to one another.  We will answer for our mistakes one day.  But that is just my opinion. 

My heart and constant thoughts/prayers go out to those that survived and to those that perished to that fucking scumbag piece of shit.  He will get his, and probably already is. 

I know I shouldn't say this, but I hope his skin is burning and melting off of his bones over, and over, and over for eternity right now.

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 2

There have been female suicide bombers working overseas, I'm kind of surprised they haven't hit here yet.

the manson girls, the women in the branch davidian compound (I know that one's messy, but I don't think it is out of probabilty if the situation had happened a few months later), the maharishi poisoners in oregon, the guy in florida who shot up the gaybar's wife, that other muslim guy and his wife who went on a spree last year (she seemed to be the more radical of the two).

I forgot the couple who shot up the wallmart about 3 ish years ago. The girl seemed to be the more vicious of that pair two. They kinda seemed like the couple at the beginning of pulp fiction.

My point is that maybe we haven't seen bomber women here, but we have seen women participate in atrocities, spree killings, radicalized cults, and in organized jihad in the USA. It is nothing new.

• Like 2