(ss, Ti.)silencer inside another(AL,9mm) silencer

so, i have a "jailbroken" 9mm evo 9 can with newer tirant baffles in it... i want to shoot subs out of a 300blk ak conversion i have forthcoming, i know i know im throwing alot out there.... ok just in general i wanna use my 9mm can cause i dont have a rifle can coming yet and the year long wait is buuuuuuuuullllllshiiiiiit.  so, i asked this quesiton on (B)arf.com and one guy said he asked AAC and they said it would kinda work but was alot more gas volume than it was really designed for...

so, kinda shelved that idea, until this morning i wakes up and wonders how cool it would be if a (silencer) company could "store" extra baffles or endcaps etc (for older cans, obviously) for you and you could then swap the parts out as you needed or wanted to...

then that thought per-mutated to just replacing guts with a stainless or (ideally Titanium) inner silencer...  possible alignment issues could result, but with a modern CNC i dont doubt that could be mitigated....  thoughts?   

Good cans are volume specific.  Excellent cans may be caliber specific.  The best cans are volume specific, caliber specific and particular established load specific.  Generally speaking one gets what one pays for.  Not always but generally.

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

www.eliteiron.com

For some reason unknown to man the above can site will not load.  Sorry.

Edited by HB of CJ

This doesn't solve the wait time issue, but a rebel SOS hunter + stamp is probably less than the cost of your proposed conversion kit. 

I'm of the opinion that while extreme fine tuning will add modest gains, simple kit will be within a few percent of the secret sauce here. We're talking about mufflers.

• Like 1