7.62x39 18" Nitride AR Upper For Sale

AR15 upper in 7.62x39. 18" nitride KAK barrel and nitride BCG. MI SS Gen2 15" handguard. Burris Fullfield E1 2-7 scope included. Top rail covers and grip NOT included. Strike Industries charging handle, Anderson "Sport" Upper.  Black Rifle Arms nitride bolt w/enhanced firing pin.  Alpha Shooting Sports Nitride Carrier.  Black River Tactical Linear Comp.  Barrel holds 1"-1.25" with Factory Hornady SST ammo. Have too many x39's right now, need to "cull the herd". About 50 rds down the barrel. Have over $745 into the upper as it is. Asking $550 with scope, firm to your door.  I also have a Primary Arms scope 1-6, 7.62x39 ACSS scope that I can send with the upper as well if you don't want the Burris.  Rings won't be included with PA scope as it is 30mm.  If no scope is wanted, upper by itself would be $375 to your door.  I accept cashiers check and money order only, no paypal please.  Feel free to ask questions. 

post-21056-0-32885300-1510659520_thumb.jpg

post-21056-0-22329300-1510659531_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda interested in just the ACSS scope. How much are you wanting for that?

$210 to your door.

You might want to have a look at current prices and adjust accordingly......

...just sayin'.

I’m well aware of prices right now. Doesn’t change what was paid for the items, especially since I don't deal in volume. And I if a complete upper for $375 shipped to your door that isn’t a bargain basement parts compilation is not what you’re in the market for, that’s fine. I know what I paid and what I need to get out of this upper so it doesn’t feel like I was bent over a fence on the sale. Just sayin’

Edited by TacticalGenius
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.