This is the only forum that I am active in . I have tried others but this one is what I do.

The help that I received when I discovered the Saiga shotgun and sporting rifles was priceless.

I just want to say thank you and have a great Christmas to all here , whether your impute was corse,sarcastic,raw or profound.

Mery Chrismas to all and to your family's. May the year to come be bright and prosperous.

• Like 13

Merry Christmas, all!  :up:

My favorite tradition during this Holiday Season is to revisit "A Christmas Carol" with George C. Scott. The *best* version of this movie, to me. Yes, I have seen the older version with Alistair Cooke.  ;)

GC Scott is superb, and the rest of the cast really makes this version stand out, IMO.  :)

• Like 4

This is the only forum that I am active in . I have tried others but this one is what I do.

The help that I received when I discovered the Saiga shotgun and sporting rifles was priceless.

I just want to say thank you and have a great Christmas to all here , whether your impute was corse,sarcastic,raw or profound.

Mery Chrismas to all and to your family's. May the year to come be bright and prosperous.

You know,I've been in a dozen a dozen other forums, and exchanged on a dozen report on a dozen topics, but ultimately this group even when emotionally charged, gave the most reasonable and personally motivated response. It's been a few years and I really feel we kind of know each other

You know,I've been in a dozen a dozen other forums, and exchanged on a dozen report on a dozen topics, but ultimately this group even when emotionally charged, gave the most reasonable and personally motivated response. It's been a few years and I really feel we kind of know each other

• Like 2

We are a bit hard on one another at times, but it is like the relationship between a couple of brothers. There are some hard knocks, but there is still some love under the coarse surface. We share a deep and longstanding interest in something that is still fairly uncommon that others simply don't understand and I think that is what makes the bond strong. I took a beating here for a while and I am glad things have settled down and gotten a bit more friendly. I was too stupid to go away. Most of the really negative characters how found the door in one way or another and the forum body is better off for it. Almost 4 years ago the Russian sanctions kicked off and we are still here. Maybe all of us are too stupid to go away, lol.

• Like 4