Good. I hope the little fucker dies screaming and alone.

Even better would be if that asshole Stephen Colbert was standing next to him. beer.gif 

Shit, I might even volunteer to fly the nuke down myself (Strangelove style) if that were to happen. :super:

Put Elizabeth Banks on the nuke with me.  I'd give the hot (but stupid) bitch a good poking before the mushroom cloud erupts. f0ckers.gif

• Like 2

Even better would be if that asshole Stephen Colbert was standing next to him. beer.gif

Shit, I might even volunteer to fly the nuke down myself (Strangelove style) if that were to happen. 027.gif

Put Elizabeth Banks on the nuke with me.  I'd give the hot (but stupid) bitch a good poking before the mushroom cloud erupts. f0ckers.gif

Banks is liberal trash, Gaddis. She doesn't deserve your rod.

• Like 1

Shit, I might even volunteer to fly the nuke down myself (Strangelove style) if that were to happen. 027.gif

Banks is liberal trash, Gaddis. She doesn't deserve your rod.

I know.  But I've also ridden mopeds in lieu of motorcycles in my youth too. sad.png

Besides, what fun it would be to rile up her Liberal buddies if she has a Libertarian "conversion" after a good ride on the Gaddis mobile. :haha::lol:

• Like 3

Heh, balloon knot busting. laugh.png

I wonder if Ms. Banks has the old chocolate starfish bleached? unsure.png

Bet it smells like a Panera trash bin in there if she doesn't flush it out first. 009.gif

Gaddis and his random bathroom thoughts. haha.gif

post-88-0-56341200-1516491954_thumb.jpg