Been in the hospital 2 more times due to a drug reaction,  the secondt time I thought I was going to die, the pain in my chest was so great.

Turned out to be the beta blocker and since they have taken me off of it I feel like my old self. In fact I finished all the back logged paper work for my past job and have one more thing to do.

I have to go to a forum in Orlando next month for 2 full days of meetings , I really do not have to do it but I want to.

The person who has taken over for me is doing a great job and I only get texts about people who would like to  call an wish me well.

Now that I have the green light to get active I will be starting a morning workout next week to get me back up to speed. As I have posted on another topic I have been taking in some gun work for friends. Was able to go to the gun range  and shot my Glock for awhile felt good.

The wife and I are talking about the once dreaded honey do's and I am looking forward to it. 

The last two weeks has been the best I have felt body and mind  for a long time.  I think this is going to be great.

Just got a new recording studio computer replacing the old one and will be working with that as I have played for over 50 years.

Today the wife and I will be getting new eye glasses . She is so happy just to have me around all the time as compared to  never  home.

Just want to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes.. Life is good

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...