My wife had dinner tonight with her friend that was at the Vegas Concert, with her newborn baby. She swears there was more than one shooter.

Why would a guy bring that many guns to one hotel room if he couldn't possibly use them all? Yes, he could have been mental but, the ones he used were "special".

It just doesn't smell right.

A false-flag event, after the election, doesn't make any since to me either.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Why are there no pics or video of the "shooter" in or around the hotel? 0..nothing no video of him dropping off car to valet, no video of him gambling, no video of him checking in..

Why in the "official" photos of the crime scene is a ar with bipod standing perfectly over the leg of his dead body? Why ar .556 shell casings laying on top of the semi clotted blood from his head?

Why does the rate of fire perfectly match a m240B when compared side to side. But doesnt match bumpstock when compared side to side?

If he was filthy rich with a previously squeaky clean record then why didnt he just buy a legal full auto?

And I can go on and on..lets face it this was a scam, a planned massacre to further certain individuals agenda. They really did kill and injure people to further their goals. Just like they tried with sandyshook. No evidence supporting the "official" story whatsoever. We already have a legnthy thread with much information and links. You should check it out.

Many years ago, I quit looking for 'reason' from insane people.

No matter the reasoning of the "shooter", what is the reasoning of the changing timelines? Why on earth can they not produce a single video or even screen shot of the "shooter" any where in or around the hotel (in the most surveiled city in the world)? Where did his hard drive go? How did military comms devices get into his room? How was his home broken into while under police guard? Why is it that the hotel ceo made contributions to muslim organizations? Why did the hotel ceo sell off 80% of shares in the company just weeks before this event? Why have many of Those that have claimed multiple shooters end up dead just weeks after surviving the shooting? How come the audio doesnt support the "one shooter" claim?

Please refer to the links (including many from so called "credible" sources) which can be found in other thread, for more information.

Edited by Veprz

My wife had dinner tonight with her friend that was at the Vegas Concert, with her newborn baby. She swears there was more than one shooter.

Why would a guy bring that many guns to one hotel room if he couldn't possibly use them all? Yes, he could have been mental but, the ones he used were "special".

It just doesn't smell right.

A false-flag event, after the election, doesn't make any since to me either.

There are oblamanoids still holding onto their positions within the system. These are the same scrubs that undermine our president and desperately try to sabotage everything he does, and also destroy the foundational values our country was built upon. They are sick junkies that want nothing more than to destroy our country, and our right to bear arms (which could allow us to resist and destroy them). They are so insanely sick that they will murder their own people, even children to get what they want and keep/gain power. A bunch of sick f**ks

• Like 1

Here is my thought... I would be wise to continue reading it even after finding it may not support somes conspiracy/false flag story desire. It’s easy for people to want there to be more to a story than there really is. Don’t fall into that and open your mind to some real facts...

The very first time I heard the videos I knew it was bumpfire. It was plain as day to me and no question about it... I told this to many people including law enforcement friends that it was bumpfire and they all said no way that it was true fullauto. I simply told them, “Wait and see...” They saw...

The people saying it was a m240 don’t truly understand either and must not have realized he had some .308 guns with bumpfire stocks in the room. You can look up videos of those in use and they sound just the same as well. In fact even more like it because they flucualte like a rookie on a bumpfire too.

How does this conspiracy stuff spread? When dummy sheriffs like the Vegas local goes on TV and say they don’t know if it was a factory fullauto or if the sear had been filed. Yeah... You can’t file anything on a AR and make a machinegun. A semi AR doesn’t even have a sear. What you can do though is make you a very nice bolt action AR that reduces it’s magazine capacity by half because a unfired round is ejected every time you operate your new bolt action rifle... You add parts or material to make a fullauto AR and not take it away. Those dummy locals didn’t even know how to identify a fullauto or a bumpfire stock and had to wait for an ATF agent to tell them he had bumpfire stocks.

Then the dummy Sheriff with his small mind goes on TV again to express more of his small thoughts in saying that how can a guy do this by himself with no help. Very easy! I bet I could have taken everything Paddock had in the room up in 2 or 3 trips with a luggage cart and no one would have batted an eye. A millionaire high roller like Paddock could have had help from the bellhop to move his luggage for him and no one would have batted an eye... I was just in Vegas last week next door at the Luxor and have no doubt I could have taken all that stuff up without a second look even after the fact it happened a few months prior. I am betting the hotel videos have been tied up by the hotel’s attornies for liability purposes. Eventually they will be released and we will all see just how easy it actually was. Wait and see...

Here is another prediction. I haven’t seen any reports that said the .308 guns were actually fired but when a full report is released they will. Wait and see...

How else does this stuff grow and spread? You have some amateur health food guy go on youtube and make a video about his acoustic analysis. He breaks down the impact noises from the gun report noises. He determines there is a difference in some impacts from their matching gun reports that “proves” there were multiple shooters. He claims he is willing to help the FBI, etc, with their own analysis. I sure they got a good laugh over that. They wrote the book on this stuff and know how to do it correctly and also have the info that the YouTubed didn’t... The problem with the Heath food guys analysis is he only considered .223 ammo. Had he considered looking at .308 velocity for his so called second shooter posistion he would have seen that the increased velocity of that round would have fit up perfectly with .308 being fired from the same exact distance as the .223.

So I was just in Vegas for Shot Show... I wanted to see the sight first hand to get a better firsthand feel of it all. I stayed across the street from the concert grounds and directly next door from the Mirage. I wasn’t quite as high as Paddocks room but I was virtually the same distance away at just an opposite angle of view that Paddock had of the concert grounds. After seeing this I was more convinced than ever it was just some nut case that had no idea how to effiecently operate his weapons. Had it been an experienced person there would have been so many more dead and wounded just using what Paddock had access too with the time he had. I’m not kidding you when I say I probably could have killed 500 people or more with over a thousand wounded single handedly. Now had you put a M240 in the room it would have been well over a 1000 dead, for real... Even a rookie like Paddock would have killed hundreds with a M240... I can only imagine how many a covert and highly trained black ops team of multiple people would have killed, probably 5000 or more... The Vegas shooting was complete amateur hour next to what really could have happened...

Here is another thing about a true conspiracy... A real conspiracy you ALWAYS have your story planned from the very start. You know exactly what will be said and you stick to it. You fill in as many holes as possible to prevent more people from claiming conspiracy. The person or people framed with it are also given motives for their actions and usually those motives help further support the conclusions the conspirators are going for. That is the complete opposite of what this has been. Their story has been super vague and has changed multiple times which has only fed the conspiracy and they have no motive for Paddock... We also don’t see any significant agendas being pushed. What was the conspirators goals? Simply to ban bumpfire stocks? It may happen but hasn’t yet. Most people including the libatards don’t even care anymore also as enough time has passed...

I do think there are plenty of conspiracies and false flags but this isn’t one. Just some sad little mentally ill person that didn’t have his butt kissed enough by his criminal element and also mentally ill and or lacking family. Some small little man that made himself rich but actually was still a nobody that wanted to be a somebody. He harbored this hate for people up until he tried to get revenge on the world.

I know many will disagree with this but I’m guessing those people don’t have a true understanding of the weapons that were and weren’t used and haven’t seen the scene firsthand as well. Don’t feel bad if you bought into the conspiracy theory either as it’s easy to do with what seems to be good supporting evidence and with morons like the local sheriff feeding it through his own ignorance. We are all ignorant about some things and that’s ok. We just need to learn and understand those ignorances better to remove our own ignorances. I’m not trying to belittle those that believe the false flag story, I’m just trying to educate a little on the actual weapon capibilites to the short distance and massive crowd concentration that stretch over 200 yards thick.

Bottom line is this was complete amateur hour and had a slightly skilled person been the trigger man it would have been many many times worse. Hell, Paddock could have simply rented a raised diesel pickup truck and crashed it through the chain link fence and did doughnuts over and over across thousands of people... Amateur hour...

• Like 2