Cool fact on the State of the Union address tonight!

If anyone watched the address you saw Steve Staub there and complimented by Trump. Steve owns the company that produced the cover clips and front mag catch insert in the MD-20 drums. He also produced the feedlios on the first run of drums before I had a progressive die made for that part. Trump went to his shop while he was on the trail too back in 2016 also. Steve also went to a meeting at the White House with some other small business owners to discuss manufacturing in America with Trump. It didn’t know he was going to the address tonight and when I saw him I had to resisit the urge to immediately start texting him with congrates! I figured he was pretty busy, lol, but how cool would it have been for me if I had and I saw him checking the message on live TV!!! Lol! Steve is a great guy and runs a tight ship. Has a great company and glad he got the credit from Trump!

• Like 8

Great news and Oh My Goodness!   There may in fact be light at the end of the tunnel .... and it IS NOT an oncoming train!  Thank you for sharing that.

Sometimes the utter complete amazement that Trump won and she lost still comes crashing down upon my head.  A very nice feeling.  :)

• Like 3

Yep!!! And don’t let the media convince you that people are turning on Trump. His support was large enough to beat the elites rigged system. That showed me just how much support he has. That support is growing by the day too and not shrinking. You all know just how sick everyone is and how close everyone is to seriously considering stringing up the elite by ropes. Not just here in America but the whole damn world. If it happens they will have absolutely no where to hide either. I hope things remain peaceful myself though.

• Like 2

We're very fortunate to have had Reagan and Trump in our lifetimes.

trump-reagan.jpg

...and no, I do not know, nor do I give a fuck what that Liberal rag site Snopes says about the quote. This is about two great men who became great Presidents.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...