10" saiga 12

I'll be building a 10" gun. Paperwork sent. How far back should I set the gas block? I like the idea of keeping the Piston in the tube when cycling. I think Tony standardized his 8-10 guns at 3.75". I guess I can start taking measurements and see how far back I can go and still keep the shortened Piston in the gas tube. Thoughts?

Make sure you have that SBS tax stamp firmly in hand before grabbing that hack saw or pipe cutter.

Will do. I want to have the plan together for when it gets here. My latest thought is move the gas block back 2" and hope everything works out. I have a poly choke so i think that should add a little more gas.

Search this forum with google. There are a dozen or so threads with this information in detail. It's a big hassle for the professionals to explain all this stuff to people so they can avoid being customers, but a few of them have done it. No sense begging them to take time out of their day to repeat the process.

• Like 2