Prototype KVAR AK-47 with Quad Rail

For those of you that remember I used to sell the quad rail for these rifles in kit form

The quad rail was made from heavily modified off the self parts that cost me over $300 and they required 8-10 hours labor for the modifications

I made less then 20 of them because the work was labor intensive and I got bored so I sold the concept to Century Arms back in 2010 and became their main contact for R&D on the quad rail system.

My original rail was kind of cobbled together but once built it was rock solid and looked great

But for mas production we needed a rail machined specifically for the KVAR bull pup so I work with them to develop it

I evaluated the first article (prototype) and discovered some issues which were addressed on second prototype.

Then the political climate changed and they dropped the project.

I recently decided to sell the rifle made from the second prototype.

Mine was built from the 1st prototype and was raw aluminum and had some issues but the one I am selling was built from the 2nd prototype, it was anodized and the issues were corrected.

Its a very tight rifle that shoots well 

It is chambered in 7.62, has an over all length of 28.5 inches and weighs 7.5 pounds

I would like to get $1500 for it and that includes a custom wood shipping crate and an extra trigger wire which is a $50 value

That may be high but considering that it is impossible to even find a KVAR Bull Pup AK I think it is fair price for 1 of 2  prototype rifles in exsistance

The last time I saw one sell on Gun Broker it went for $1200+ 

If interested send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com

M74%20Bull%20Pup_zpse3d7qcwx.jpg

7_62BullPupQuadRail_zps38e78942.jpg

Triplets_zps929578f6.jpg

Shot%20Show_zps2mszwnkl.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.