Talked to my mother in MN yesterday as the news was breaking.

She asked me what I thought , I told her It was most likely a male troubled teen with family problems and probably bullied.

One Associate one time told me that young men who question their manhood a gun can become their new penis.

Now it is turning out they knew about this kid and never approached him.

14 people dead because FBI and others did not follow up. God help us.

One report said he purchase the gun legally but other report say he might have been taking medication.

This is going to be interesting.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....  

The little bastard was being prescribed drugs for mental problems too....just like most of the rest of these shootings....

Posted Images

As usual, lots of misinformation out there.  Typical liberals taking advantage of a situation, and typical republicans also.  I'm not sure what the hell to do about these sort of things because nobody sure as hell gives a rat ass about the larger number of murdered kids in shitcago over the weekend.  It's pure liberal reporting and hysterical hypocrisy.  All I know is banning all firearms hasn't stopped more than 60,000 murders in Mexico since 2010, nor put a dent on inner city crime all over liberal controlled parts of the country.  

One Associate one time told me that young men who question their manhood a gun can become their new penis.

Lemme guess here, this "associate" is a Lib? :rolleyes:

Well, we need meat to survive the long, cold Winter.  Let me pull out my pecker and go kill something. :lol:

Sigmund Freud was a f**ked up little weirdo too when you get into some of the theories he advanced.  tinfoilhat.gif

I still say it's because kids are alienated (shit, even when they are being interviewed on the television about the shooting, some are still glued to their smartphones), and all the pharma drugs they put them on at an early age just because they fidget in the classroom a little. mad.gif

• Like 2

I saw that school's band take Florida Marching Band Championships last year. They were awesome. So sad that a tragedy like this would shortly follow a high point like that in the school's history. We need to protect our children, even if it means killing or maiming a few evil ones. Someone has to say it...

Lemme guess here, this "associate" is a Lib? :rolleyes:

Well, we need meat to survive the long, cold Winter.  Let me pull out my pecker and go kill something. :lol:

Sigmund Freud was a f**ked up little weirdo too when you get into some of the theories he advanced.  :tinfoilhat:

I still say it's because kids are alienated (shit, even when they are being interviewed on the television about the shooting, some are still glued to their smartphones), and all the pharma drugs they put them on at an early age just because they fidget in the classroom a little. :angry:

I am sure he could have as most in the fed are in my experience

The kid did not have a mom or dad and for me that will start to screw up anyone

• Like 1

Yes, certainly could have an impact, however, if his parents had provided him with a solid childhood, this probably would not have occurred.   All of these incidents started at home...lack of parents, mother and father, lack of parenting, lack of discipline, lack of a belief in something greater then ourselves, latch key kids, both parents working, unlimited and non-supervised access to social media, on and on and on. 

Until our society starts to realize that when we breed, those trophies are OUR RESPONSIBILITY 24 and 7, until we die (you never stop giving advice to your children-whether they listen or not) this will not get better.  Just my opinion....I don't know shit.

• Like 3

Yes, certainly could have an impact, however, if his parents had provided him with a solid childhood, this probably would not have occurred.   All of these incidents started at home...lack of parents, mother and father, lack of parenting, lack of discipline, lack of a belief in something greater then ourselves, latch key kids, both parents working, unlimited and non-supervised access to social media, on and on and on. 

Until our society starts to realize that when we breed, those trophies are OUR RESPONSIBILITY 24 and 7, until we die (you never stop giving advice to your children-whether they listen or not) this will not get better.  Just my opinion....I don't know shit.

Wisdom is your shadow my friend,you know far more than you give yourself credit.

Young men raised by fatherless homes with out a strong male figure for guidance are the ones doing the shooting.

If this is not true then why are they all young men doing the shooting. Young men on behavior drugs.

• Like 2

The little bastard was being prescribed drugs for mental problems too....just like most of the rest of these shootings....

White punks on dope.  These shootings are really way out of hand,  it is just hard to believe it keeps going on.

The problem is that Government Agencies live or die by "budget authority'. Preventing an atrocity does NOT provide the ammunition for more 'budget authority" the same as a GROSS failure. "If ONLY we had MORE "budget authority".........

That and big pharma makes big $$$$$$ selling the drugs that cause grandiose thoughts of murder and suicide.

• Like 1

Yup!  Follow the money! 

Why do you think the BATFuckE loves going after honest citizens rather than criminals? 

One, we're easy, and two, we get the numbers up so they can claim that they need more money for enforcement.

If they'd do even half the job that they're being paid for, we could cut their funding to a tenth of what it is currently.

the Federal Bureau of Incompetence is completely corrupted by democrats.....

the only message the dems have is gun control and selling hate....... democrats want our guns and you know those crooked fbi fucks dont want us to have guns maybe thats why the fedeal fuckups didnt stop this mass murderer that they knew all about,  and his intentions just weeks before the killings!

Im not a conspiracy person but given how the demorat cunts rigged our election while selling out our country  I am convinced,  and untill  proven I am wrong this is my position

Edited by HackNtheBox
  • Like 2

Coddled snowflakes!  Many of us have had hard luck childhoods. I worked full time from 14.  Had to work under the table as a laborer, because it was a crime to hire a 14 yr old. Went to school too. Graduated,  I am not alone as MANY of my class mates worked tobacco from the time they were in grade school. Political Correctness has made it impossible to discipline asshole kids. We had to behave or any adult we screwed with would whoop our ass -  and we got a worse whooping when the parents found out! Now they can't do anything but shove pills at the punks.

Edited by G O B
  • Like 1

and we got a worse whooping when the parents found out!

Very true!  I was more afraid of my Father then anyone else!  The principals still used the paddle....and then some!  My daughters get a spanking if they need it.  Don't give a shit what anyone says....they are my kids and they will be brought up correctly!   They know exactly what the Golden Rules are:  Do what you are told, Don't argue, Don't lie, Don't Steal, and DO THE RIGHT THING!  (judgement call on parents part....kind of like Article 134 of the UCMJ....:)  And they know if they break them, what is going to happen.  I have very good daughters.....so thankfully spankings are rare.  They are good by no accident. 

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 3

Wonder who wrote these kids speeches... Cryin' Chuck or Feinstein?

Just an observation, unless these kids are Sociopaths, not one had the empathy of a child who had classmates gunned down in front of them..

Seasoned Marines have more of an emotional response to the death of a team mate than these kids..

• Like 4

Wonder who wrote these kids speeches... Cryin' Chuck or Feinstein?

Just an observation, unless these kids are Sociopaths, not one had the empathy of a child who had classmates gunned down in front of them..

Seasoned Marines have more of an emotional response to the death of a team mate than these kids..

Amen, brother.

• Like 2

ABC news just reported the deputy on duty at the school hid instead of going in the the School to stop the shooter. He was allowed to retire today, after the investigation was started. He was caught on video from the school "taking a defensive position". What type of world do we live in?

ABC news just reported the deputy on duty at the school hid instead of going in the the School to stop the shooter. He was allowed to retire today, after the investigation was started. He was caught on video from the school "taking a defensive position". What type of world do we live in?

I caught that this morning as well.

I know there was a supreme court ruling that stated something along the lines that the police gace bo duty to protect the citizens

• Like 1

It takes a "brave" ARMED man to take a "defensive position" while kids die.

Coward much?

He should be ashamed.

• Like 1