This is going to get out of control and we will all be lucky not to get killed.

Truer words huh

Something over there in lala land is winding up, things seem different this time .

I dunno glad to be in the redoubt for what its worth.

Good place 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys. Bump fire is an aspect of semi automatic firearms that is inherent. The only way to eliminate it is absurdly high trigger weights proportional to recoil/ long trigger travel, or a deliberate del

If you think Firearm related "issues' won't come up again, you are sadly mistaken. It is death by a thousand cuts. Next it will be something like Optics or sights that allow you to aim farther than 25

Actually, he could pretty much do nothing about that issue and divert the attention to  something else. He does it all the time. It works when he does that.   He just doesn't have any conservative i

So few true brave patriots.  So many true detractors and cowards.  Sad.  Seems the defeatists and detractors and cowards are so many.  Seems the true patriots are so few.  Does history repeat?  Maybe.  Back in 1775 only about 3% to 6% of the colonists really put their words into actions.  I hope this is not the case here.

Our bloody revolution back in about 1775 to about 1782 lasted many difficult years.  Only a small few wanted away from England and King Crazy King George.  The revolution was a civil war.  Family against family.  Town against town.  Somehow we won.  Are we seeing the set up for a repeat of US History?  I hope not. sad.png

Edited by HB of CJ

I (personally) don't envy the position Trump finds himself in now. wacko.png

I mean, what's he gonna do?  Tell 1/2 of the country demanding some form of action to "f**k off?" unsure.png

This isn't Thermopylae circa 480 B.C. and he ain't King Leonidas.  Us gun zealots will probably all be forced to take a bite out of the big gun-haters shite sandwich. ohmy.png

Actually, he could pretty much do nothing about that issue and divert the attention to  something else. He does it all the time. It works when he does that.

He just doesn't have any conservative ideology. He's a big idea guy, and a power guy, and a poke the other guys in the eye guy.  We all knew it, but some of us wanted to kid ourselves about it, because for the last 2 years he was mostly poking guys we didn't like in the eye. (Never mind the rest of his life...)

The fact that hillary is worse never made him trustworthy. 

• Like 5

I mean, what's he gonna do?  Tell 1/2 of the country demanding some form of action to "f**k off?" unsure.png

This isn't Thermopylae circa 480 B.C. and he ain't King Leonidas.  Us gun zealots will probably all be forced to take a bite out of the big gun-haters shite sandwich. ohmy.png

Actually, he could pretty much do nothing about that issue and divert the attention to  something else. He does it all the time. It works when he does that.

He just doesn't have any conservative ideology. He's a big idea guy, and a power guy, and a poke the other guys in the eye guy.  We all knew it, but some of us wanted to kid ourselves about it, because for the last 2 years he was mostly poking guys we didn't like in the eye. (Never mind the rest of his life...)

Well, this ^^^

Early on, when Dagen McDowell was asked to comment on Trump's run for President, Chris Christie was his (then) VP Pick. Dagen quoted her mother to the effect that "we dont need two finger pointin' yankees in the White House".

We didn't get two, but we did get one.

• Like 1

I would support a bump-stock ban and raising the age to purchase a rifle, just to steal the issue away from the Dems before 2018.

Both are cheap casualties but, great optics for the President.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

I would support a bump-stock ban and raising the age to purchase a rifle, just to steal the issue away from the Dems before 2018.

Raising the age to purchase a rifle to 21 is bullshit unless you also raise the age for joining the military (or being drafted), the age at which parents/guardians are no longer responsible for them, the age at which they can be tried as adults for crimes, voting age, etc.  It's already bullshit that 18-21 year olds are treated as second class citizens with only some of the rights of adults and all of the responsibilities.

Also FYI it is currently legal federally for an 18 year old to own a handgun, and has been for decades...  It is just illegal for an FFL dealer to sell it to him.  Some states make it illegal to own a handgun under 21.

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 2

If you think Firearm related "issues' won't come up again, you are sadly mistaken. It is death by a thousand cuts. Next it will be something like Optics or sights that allow you to aim farther than 25 yards.

• Like 5

Something is different this time ...

she agrees

for what ever it is worth

Frankly yeah when they start screaming to burn folks at the stake then something is very different and we should believe what they show us.

Or don't as a crap load of people are getting crushed when this thing collapses and I am not sure if "knowing" will make one bit of difference.

Absolutely true.

Don't care about bumps stocks, never did.  The problem is once you give a foot, the Liberals will take a MILE. What will it be next?  And YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE A NEXT.   And as for raising the legal age to 21......then they better do it for the military as well.  If not, they can all eat shit and die.  Because the 18, 19 and 20 year olds that join, some will never see their 21st birthday, but damn if they will carry a M4 day in, day out.  Nope, don't agree with it one bit. 

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 2

As far as the 21 age debate goes it may well be a peace offering to the left who do not want peace. However It just may be talked about and then loose steam.

Trumps views on locking down schools will win the day because it can be done now, all they need is money.

The messy topic of mental illness and background checks will be the battle ground.

After all we all have displayed mental illness in the perception of others at some time in our lives.

My point is I have been called bat crap crazy simply because I do some things different.

By what difference do we restrict people?

Trump wants to open up state mental hospitals again. Really!

We forget why we closed them and the cruel repressive prisons they really were. All this will accomplish is another VA

Oh and the polls are dead wrong! Again!

Edited by jerry52

Yes, the mental illness debate scares me and reminds me of the death panels.  WHO exactly will make up the rules of who has mental illness, the standards, etc.  Our All Knowing and All Seeing Government?  God help us if t hey do.  I remember when they started this shit last time.  One of the mentioned topics was alcoholic treatments.  Meaning that if you had ever been treated for alcoholism, dependency, etc, then you classified as a mentally unstable individual and there fore you could not own a boom stick.  Well, i am one of those and they can suck my alcohol free nut sack.  Secure the soft targets....that will help, but it will never stop it.  Only way to stop this bullshit, if there is a way, is to educate the public....if that is even possible in the touchy-feely society we live in now, where everyone gets butt hurt over every little thing.  Fucking pukes. 

And I'm spent.  Enough.

Edited by sjgusmc21

"No" has broken 70% now.  Looks like they added another one; y'all know what to do.

http://wkrn.com/2018/02/19/poll-do-you-support-the-sale-of-military-style-rifles-to-the-public/

I wish there was a solution to mental health in this country as there are 3 mentally unstable transients within walking distance of my house... All of whom have harassed people in the parking lot of my work and the worst that happens to them is maybe they spend a night in the drunk tank. All of them obviously have developmental issues and IQs closer to 50 than 100 but they're left free to just roam around being timebombs. I don't know what the solution could be but it sure would be nice if we had a place to keep the obviously mentally deficient whom cannot even support themselves off the streets and not pestering people just going about there day-to-day lives. I don't know about you but I feel pretty deeply disturbed when I see someone who quite obviously is not observing the same reality as me, and whose thought processes are very evidently alien to that of rational society.

• Like 1

And now the traitor is publicly calling for firearms ownership age to be raised to 21.

Defend him now. I dare you.

honestly i kinda like the 21 thing... then yes, by same token, the military draft age needs to be raised to 21....if folks brains arent formed well enough to buy alcohol and if they are too close in age to being in a school, then to dodge that risk we need to raise the "age of consent". 

or, like colin noir said, we need to shut the media up on this from grooming the next "fame" killer.  

all i know is that letting the tards that wont agree to the right thing or on the other hand have no knowledge about what they speak, they are the last people we want to have as "decision makers...

sorry for the pig latin sounding posts

Well, this ^^^

Early on, when Dagen McDowell was asked to comment on Trump's run for President, Chris Christie was his (then) VP Pick. Dagen quoted her mother to the effect that "we dont need two finger pointin' yankees in the White House".

We didn't get two, but we did get one.

Maybe I'm a pussified New Jersy'ite now, but I look at degrees of finger pointing yankee'ism.

I agree, Christie was a so-so Governor, but he did tell a few NJ libs to STFU and stop whining about stupid lib shit and he did pardon a few of the unlucky assholes who found themselves somehow in this f**ked up state packing (or just even too near) a handgun.

Look at who we have here as Governor now, king f**king lib Phil Murphy.  You have about as much chance on a firearms pardon (or legally owning a 15 round mag) in this state now as you do having consensual sex with Kate Middleton in the middle of Abbey road on a sunny and bright English afternoon.  About as much chance as the Second Amendment even existing now if Hillary would have ever got elected. rolleyes.gifmad.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 2

Yeah its pretty much a distinction only other yankees make...

The rest of us.. meh all looks the same. :)

Problem is you got the gov you got because of what old donut catcher pulled right?

Crappy repubs always leads to that... almost like a script in fact... ;)

• Like 1

LaPierre, Cox, and Trump are snakes and I hope they all burn for this.

You 1st. "Let those without sin cast the 1st stone"

I'd think YOU of all people would remember THAT one!

I don't remember ever advertising myself as being all in on the 2nd amendment then immediately calling for bans and restrictions the moment the winds slightly out of my favor. If there is one thing that should be obvious about me it's that I don't mince words, muddy my beliefs, or play the winds in order to be popular. Cox and LaPierre act like they are staunchly pro gun rights but sell us out over and over and over again. Trump is a typical New Yorker, he has his gun because he could pay the cops to give him a permit. The rest of us plebs can just fend for ourselves in his mind.

The NRA's view:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180223/tell-your-lawmakers-today-punishing-law-abiding-gun-owners-is-not-the-answer

How is this selling out?

• Like 1

Yeah its pretty much a distinction only other yankees make...

The rest of us.. meh all looks the same. smile.png

Problem is you got the gov you got because of what old donut catcher pulled right?

Crappy repubs always leads to that... almost like a script in fact... wink.png

No, actually we got the Governor we got now because of all the cheese program lovers (pretty much all of North Jersey) voting him in.  Most of them don't give a shit about the gun angle anyways, because the majority of them don't follow the laws as written anyway. rolleyes.gif

Then we have South Jersey and all of the liberal Princeton and Rutgers pussies helping them out too.  Can't believe how many G_ddamn Bernie and Hillary for Prez signs I saw stuck in peoples yards before the last election either. mad.gif

Most NJ citizens are stupid anyway.  They bitch about the high property taxes here, but then elect an asshat who SAID BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED  that he wanted to make this into a sanctuary state and seriously curtail your right to self defense if the sanctuary asshats don't feel like working afterwards.  Well, (especially you "so smart" Princeton and Rutgers pussies), who is ultimately going to pay for all that horseshit? unsure.png

I guess collecting Gvmt. cheese (North NJ) and being able to legally marry your boyfriend (liberal SJ males) or vice versa with the girlfriend (lib SJ females) is what's really important in the end here.  Only thing funnier (or tragic?) is that this same bullshit is starting to show up in other (formerly) sane states in the union (i.e. - a lot of Southern states where I would have NEVER thought this would happen).  Must be all that good meth and oxy making it's way down there. blink.png 

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 2

Crappy repubs always leads to that... almost like a script in fact... wink.png

Edited to add (while I'm still on my rant laugh.png ) is the reason why Christie was so hated during his tenure s because of the Progressive media in this state (like the people who constantly bash Trump now (and even Wayne LaPierre)) even though most of the stuff these two say makes sense when you really examine it.  G_ddamn Progressive Lemming syndrome I call it, because most people are afraid to speak up and have different opinions from their peers in fear of being ridiculed. chicken.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

I don't remember ever advertising myself as being all in on the 2nd amendment then immediately calling for bans and restrictions the moment the winds slightly out of my favor. If there is one thing that should be obvious about me it's that I don't mince words, muddy my beliefs, or play the winds in order to be popular. Cox and LaPierre act like they are staunchly pro gun rights but sell us out over and over and over again. Trump is a typical New Yorker, he has his gun because he could pay the cops to give him a permit. The rest of us plebs can just fend for ourselves in his mind.

The NRA's view:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180223/tell-your-lawmakers-today-punishing-law-abiding-gun-owners-is-not-the-answer

How is this selling out?

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

Which lead to the BATFE issuing a statement wanting to regulate/ban "rate increasing devices". They caught such a humongous amount of shit for that so now they're trying to put out the fires but more and more people know how corrupt they are.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/luis-valdes/marion-hammer-nra-never-wanted-legal-machine-guns-bump-fire-stocks/

• Like 2

The NRA's view:

How is this selling out?

Which lead to the BATFE issuing a statement wanting to regulate/ban "rate increasing devices". They caught such a humongous amount of shit for that so now they're trying to put out the fires but more and more people know how corrupt they are.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/luis-valdes/marion-hammer-nra-never-wanted-legal-machine-guns-bump-fire-stocks/

OK, Einstein, just what IS the solution and how are YOU going to fix it?

Awwww...never mind. You can lead a horse to water but sometimes you just have to drown the fucker.

The NRA's view:

How is this selling out?

Awwww...never mind. You can lead a horse to water but sometimes you just have to drown the fucker.

I guess your solution is "well maybe this pound of flesh will satisfy them..." as you bleed out on the floor from the huge chunks of flesh you already sawed off and placed at the gun-control crowds feet. What, you think Pelosi and Feinstein are going to go "Oh my God! 21 as the minimum age and no bump stocks?! This is all we wanted all these years! Long live the NRA!"?

Your "solution" as well as the NRA's and Trump's, is to just keep giving the tyrants a little of what they want because then they'll leave us alone, right? Worked so well with the NFA and Hughes, right?

• Like 2

I see it as poking a bear with a sharp stick. Either the bear will be too lazy to care and will eventually bleed to death or it will get mad and bite your head off. I don't think know that the Liberal/Progressive/etc have no idea what they are doing. They keep pushing, pushing, pushing and the volcano is waking up. It's gonna get messy eventually.

Edited by Heartbreaker
  • Like 1

The NRA's view:

How is this selling out?

I guess your solution is "well maybe this pound of flesh will satisfy them..." as you bleed out on the floor from the huge chunks of flesh you already sawed off and placed at the gun-control crowds feet. What, you think Pelosi and Feinstein are going to go "Oh my God! 21 as the minimum age and no bump stocks?! This is all we wanted all these years! Long live the NRA!"?

Your "solution" as well as the NRA's and Trump's, is to just keep giving the tyrants a little of what they want because then they'll leave us alone, right? Worked so well with the NFA and Hughes, right?

Wrong again. My position as a Patron member of the NRA is the same as a mule's. I don't budge. The same as Board Member Nugent. Ever. Not one fucking bit. Cold dead hands, as President Heston was fond of saying. See horse analogy above. (used as a teaching aid in this case, but the student was too fucking thick to realize that)

Here's the latest video and petition:

https://www.defendschools.com/?pid=5753013&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=defend_schools&utm_medium=ial&red=list%2fads%2fjoin%3finitiativekey%3ded4kg7y1sln0

Edited by patriot

Completely LOST in the discussion

The RIGHT to keep and bear arms is NOT a Constitutionally granted right

The right to keep and bear arms is a GOD GIVEN right. 

What 'weapons' did the American own in 1776? - THE SAME WEAPONS AS THEN USED BY THE BRITISH ARMY! Including small arms designed for rapid fire (Brown Bess musket) and heavy CREW served weapons (cannon and even privateers -privately owned warships).

Bump stocks, not being a 'weapon' are not protected from Government ban -if they are found to not be useful or safe. However, full auto IS a God given right!

• Like 3

The NRA's view:

How is this selling out?

Wrong again. My position as a Patron member of the NRA is the same as a mule's. I don't budge. The same as Board Member Nugent. Ever. Not one fucking bit. Cold dead hands, as President Heston was fond of saying. See horse analogy above. (used as a teaching aid in this case, but the student was too fucking thick to realize that)

Here's the latest video and petition:

https://www.defendschools.com/?pid=5753013&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=defend_schools&utm_medium=ial&red=list%2fads%2fjoin%3finitiativekey%3ded4kg7y1sln0

And I'm more concerned with the only two people with any power in the organization, LaPierre and Cox's positions which seem to mirror former mascot- I mean "President" Marion Hammer's. To me the GOA is a much better option for gun rights as they seem to actually stand up for what both of us believe in.

We both seem to agree on principles, seemingly we just disagree if the NRA in its current configuration stands for those principles or not.