• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys. Bump fire is an aspect of semi automatic firearms that is inherent. The only way to eliminate it is absurdly high trigger weights proportional to recoil/ long trigger travel, or a deliberate del

If you think Firearm related "issues' won't come up again, you are sadly mistaken. It is death by a thousand cuts. Next it will be something like Optics or sights that allow you to aim farther than 25

Actually, he could pretty much do nothing about that issue and divert the attention to  something else. He does it all the time. It works when he does that.   He just doesn't have any conservative i

It's a new term but yes, that's the one. The spelling "boi" for "boy" in certain circles denotes an effeminate male akin to a "twink" or "catcher". I forget often that I travel in pretty diverse circles that don't normally overlap for people. My Venn diagram involves some quantum entanglement.

"It's a new term but yes, that's the one. The spelling "boi" for "boy" in certain circles denotes an effeminate male akin to a "twink" or "catcher". I forget often that I travel in pretty diverse circles that don't normally overlap for people. My Venn diagram involves some quantum entanglement."

I bow to your expert experience with this group.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

I threw up a little.....

Concur.

I clicked on the hypertexted Soy Boy.....what a term....describes a few of the 'boys/millennial's I work with.

Used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

Edited by sjgusmc21

I bow to your expert experience with this group.

I don't think I'd be bowing too much with a soy boy around. 015.gifwacko.png

Just my opinion though. amazing.gif

No worries. According to jdeko, they're catchers...not pitchers.

• Like 2

Indeed, with all that estrogen they might not even be able to get it up. Though you can never be too careful around "male feminists". As one of my favorite youtubers said about a feminist of ambiguous sexual identity "Do you identify as a feminist or a male feminist because I need to know if I should prepare for false rape allegations... Or being raped."

• Like 1

Why do I like guns? They don't have idiotic political views, they don't get into thread wars, they don't pee on the carpet. They just sit quietly until I tickle the bang switch. I always did prefer mechanical things, they are more logical and factual than people. Yeah, I'm slightly odd.

I forget often that I travel in pretty diverse perverse circles that don't normally overlap for people.

Fixed it for you.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Why do I like guns? They don't have idiotic political views, they don't get into thread wars, they don't pee on the carpet. They just sit quietly until I tickle the bang switch. I always did prefer mechanical things, they are more logical and factual than people. Yeah, I'm slightly odd.

Well, I'd add a dog to that and live with a little pee on the carpet.

You wouldn't make a good stagehand!  You wouldn't believe the number of freaks I have to put up with!  But then, you wouldn't believe the number of BJ's you could get for your backstage pass!  But if they're that eager, they're not worth it!  I don't stick my dick where I wouldn't stick my finger!

You wouldn't make a good stagehand!  You wouldn't believe the number of freaks I have to put up with!  But then, you wouldn't believe the number of BJ's you could get for your backstage pass!  But if they're that eager, they're not worth it!  I don't stick my dick where I wouldn't stick my finger!

I second that dog statement. Watching the documentary A&E put out to counter Paramount's Waco drama [this documentary taking the side of FBI HRT as opposed to the Docu-Drama making the negotiator and Davidians the sympathetic figures] at the end an FBI agent is talking about how none of the [less than 10 I believe] Branch Davidians who fled the fire brought a child [whom I would hazard to guess they thought were safe in the chapel] with them but one person brought their dog ["A DOG!" someone says in disgust in the A&E documentary].

I'll tell you right now I'd save my dog over pretty much anyone's kids, pretty much over anyone but close friends and family. That's why I'll always be more upset over the police shooting dogs in kennels than Eric Garner asphyxiating under his own weight like a beached whale.

To each their own, I really don't like children and try to avoid and ignore them whenever possible whereas I've had dogs my whole life who got me through really dark times I most certainly wouldn't have made it through otherwise. I mean I'd risk my life to save almost anyone in need [or at least I think I would, never been in the situation] but if I'm entirely honest with myself if I was at a crossroad and heard a child crying on one road and a dog yipe down the other I'd take the dog road.

we have a mental health issue at hand.

you know what wasnt around when we were younger?

social media....

yeh the fuckers bitching poisoned your kids, and you let them do

thats all i have to say about that.....

General Washington put a law in effect with our forefathers that REQUIRES you to have a gun, shot and powder and know
HOW TO USE IT.,

whats this BUILLSHIT with this musket crap?

read the goddamn rule i nyour state's law for the militia.

it says you are required. its not a fuckin request.

all of this crap could have been avoided, in my opinion...

hello folks, goodbye

• Like 2

social media....

General Washington put a law in effect with our forefathers that REQUIRES you to have a gun, shot and powder and know

HOW TO USE IT.,

hello folks, goodbye

And the requirement was to be armed with the SAME weapon as the the Military of the time!

social media....

HOW TO USE IT.,

hello folks, goodbye

And the requirement was to be armed with the SAME weapon as the the Military of the time!
So in other words I would need about 20 guns.

Right now I could use a RPG-7 and about 100 rounds!

Have Oshkosh Truck parking armored vehicles all over town with little to no security.  Just wait till some aloha snackbar type swipes one and bajas through a crowd.  It'd be damn near impossible to stop, and the sheriff in no way has anything that could touch it.  Military anti-tank support would be a minimum of 2 1/2-3 hours away.

If .gov can't do it, then it's the peoples job!

I understand that private companies should be allowed to run their businesses as they see fit (mostly), but banning LEGAL gun sales to persons under the age of 21 sounds to me like a Federal Offense and Age Discrimination.  unsure.png

I'm kind of hoping for the first federal lawsuit to be filed over this. What's next... raise the Selective Service age to 21?  HA, that ain't gonna happen.

First Age Discrimination Lawsuit filed in Oregon against Walmart and Dicks! 20-yr.-old man tried to buy a long gun from each place and was refused due to his age.

Hopefully this one sticks right out of the gate and stops this nonsense now.  :up:

(Not holding my breath...)

• Like 1