Gun nut Scott Pappalardo saws his AR-15 assault rifle into bits

I hope a local law enforcement agency arrests this idiot for intent since he now owns a saw off rifle barrel and I'm sure he owns other ARs so it would only take a minute to build a single shot sawed of 5.56 rifle

SHOOTING FROM THE LIP

un nut Scott Pappalardo saws his AR-15 assault rifle into bits in protest over Florida school massacre

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5621414/gun-control-scott-pappalardo-saws-ar-15-assault-rifle-florida-school-shooting-video/

• Like 2

Whatever. This guy obviously felt that now was the time to regurgitate the same old stuff being spouted off nowadays: If only one child could be saved by his cutting up an AR that, in over 30 years, had never killed anything living, then it would be worth destroying an innocent firearm; reciting statistics; ignoring the obvious law enforcement failures; blaming the AR-15 itself, and implying that that particular rifle was somehow the most lethal one in civilian hands(?); etc., etc.

Sounded too much like a shill.

Black Rifle Lives Matter.

Edit: I should buy an AR and post it under #OneMore.

Edited by Photoguy
  • Like 3

I've never liked AR15s, like just not my cup of tea, but these days I'm more and more wanting to get one. Preferably one like his with the carry handle and irons but I'd want the round handguard and have it chambered in .458socom.

From the time he started his first cut to the end of his last one 80+ rifles rolled off the line... Hey if he wants to take a $500 piece of metal, and make it worthless, I'm sure gun makers still have some billets laying around to make another one.

If the dude wants to buy some magazines to bash flat with a hammer I think I could choke down my pride and take his money so he can be stupid.

The only way his actions help reduce violence is if he was intending to do harm to people, so if he feels he made a difference he is probably better off without a gun.

Edited by csspecs
  • Like 4

A weapon like this caused so much death and distruction?

Well then Cruz has no guilt, he must be a victim like the rest.

It was the gun who called uber, forced him into the school and mad him pull the guns trigger.

They also think the the mags has some influence on Cruz as well.

What a boob.

• Like 3

Exactly. That mindset is the problem. There is little focus on the accountability of the evil human who takes their wickedness beyond more than a thought and crosses over into action with these events. The simple sheeple don't seem to want to wrap their head around another human committing acts like this and it is easier for those who lack critical thinking ability to blame the weapon that they have been brainwashed to see as evil... hook, line, and sinker. Meanwhile, those of us who can control our actions are stripped of the things that we enjoy.

My cousin was fatally shot in the head twice by his wife and not once did the thought occur to me that the weapon was to blame. Anyone with any sense who had spent more than a few minutes conversing with her could tell she had mental issues.

My great grandfather had a brain tumor and blew his brains out with a revolver. Not once was I compelled to think that if he did not have a gun he would still be around. He was in intense pain and would have found another way to release himself from it.

My daughter and first wife were killed in a head-on collision with a semi and not once did I blame the cell phone that offered the distraction that lead to the accident. My wife was clearly responsible for her death, my daughter's death, and the critical injury of my surviving daughter. Not once did I think the use of phones while driving should be banned.

Thanks to politicians and the media, the nation has been excused and coddled to death while personal accountability has all but vanished. The ability to think logically and critically has become a rarity and blaming inanimate objects has become the acceptable norm. If I were in the position to need to eliminate threats in these mass murder incidents, I would much rather deal with a shooter than a bomber or a guy on a vehicular killing rampage, but that is exactly where we are headed with the erosion of The Second Amendment.   

• Like 4

Regardless of the outcome, he created and owned an unregistered SBR while he was chopping away.

His own video is evidence of a FELONY. LOCK HIM UP!

Does anyone know the address where can we send the link and video to BATFE and FBI?

• Like 3

Regardless of the outcome, he created and owned an unregistered SBR while he was chopping away.

Does anyone know the address where can we send the link and video to BATFE and FBI?

Can we at least make sure if he has dogs someone gets them to safety first?

819a389d55c94f1305c57a52ce509261.jpeg

• Like 2

I found it...never mind. Thank you for your diligence...

https://www.atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

Reported...

Scott Pappalardo of New York Illegally constructed and possessed a Short Barreled Rifle and recorded it on Video. 
Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Would have bought that carry handle upper receiver from him. What a moron.

I hope a local law enforcement agency arrests this idiot for intent since he now owns a saw off rifle barrel and I'm sure he owns other ARs so it would only take a minute to build a single shot sawed of 5.56 rifle

SHOOTING FROM THE LIP

un nut Scott Pappalardo saws his AR-15 assault rifle into bits in protest over Florida school massacre

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5621414/gun-control-scott-pappalardo-saws-ar-15-assault-rifle-florida-school-shooting-video/

There is no intent. He video documented construction and possession. This guy is a walking silver platter for a raid on his home.

I've never liked AR15s, like just not my cup of tea, but these days I'm more and more wanting to get one. Preferably one like his with the carry handle and irons but I'd want the round handguard and have it chambered in .458socom.

Once you have fired one a bit it is really hard to deny how great the platform is. I am particularly fond of the AR pistol now that the brace can occasionally touch my shoulder while shooting. PSA 10.5" Freedom upper and a lower with a Shockwave brace is a good place to start.

• Like 1

Once you have fired one a bit it is really hard to deny how great the platform is. I am particularly fond of the AR pistol now that the brace can occasionally touch my shoulder while shooting. PSA 10.5" Freedom upper and a lower with a Shockwave brace is a good place to start.

Meh...  I have one and it is fun to shoot, but unless I keep it cleaned to within an inch of its life and swimming in lube, it starts jamming up after a few hundred rounds.

Edited by Netpackrat

Most people are blown away when they see how nasty and dry I run mine and it still runs. I will occasionally lube, but not at all more than a drop in all of the places it needs it. The nastiest one I have has a FN CHF barrel, regular carbine buffer and spring, and a Spikes BCG. I have about 10k rounds on that one at this point, of Wolf WPA.

What barrel, buffer and spring, and BCG are you using? 

• Like 1

One of the first guns I ever shot was an LAR-9, I wasn't that impressed by it. Maybe the CRACK of a .223 would appeal to me but I'm happy with the BOOM of my PTR91. Though oddly it seems to have a lot of cycling issues with Tula and Winchester JSP rounds. ZQI seemingly cycled better but I seem to have bad luck with long guns that are supposedly reliable.

He later chopped the receiver too, so no longer an SBR.

no-gun.png?strip=all&w=819

Well I have to take this back since he didn't destroy it properly per ATF regs it is legally still a firearm.

The receiver has to be cut into prescribed sections, and technically all receivers must be cut with a cutting torch, but aluminum supposedly can be cut with a saw with authorization.

But we all know that nothing will happen to this guy.

o1Hvhm0.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2