Gun nut Scott Pappalardo saws his AR-15 assault rifle into bits

Most people are blown away when they see how nasty and dry I run mine and it still runs. I will occasionally lube, but not at all more than a drop in all of the places it needs it. The nastiest one I have has a FN CHF barrel, regular carbine buffer and spring, and a Spikes BCG. I have about 10k rounds on that one at this point, of Wolf WPA.

What barrel, buffer and spring, and BCG are you using? 

Aero Precision 10" 300 Blackout upper with Bravo company BCG, H2 buffer and a regular carbine spring.  I shoot it mostly with subsonic ammunition, and an AAC SDN-6 can installed.  021.gif

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 1

Most people are blown away when they see how nasty and dry I run mine and it still runs. I will occasionally lube, but not at all more than a drop in all of the places it needs it. The nastiest one I have has a FN CHF barrel, regular carbine buffer and spring, and a Spikes BCG. I have about 10k rounds on that one at this point, of Wolf WPA.

Aero Precision 10" 300 Blackout upper with Bravo company BCG, H2 buffer and a regular carbine spring.  I shoot it mostly with subsonic ammunition, and an AAC SDN-6 can installed.  :lolol:

Grain and FPS?

He later chopped the receiver too, so no longer an SBR.

no-gun.png?strip=all&w=819

Well I have to take this back since he didn't destroy it properly per ATF regs it is legally still a firearm.

The receiver has to be cut into prescribed sections, and technically all receivers must be cut with a cutting torch, but aluminum supposedly can be cut with a saw with authorization.

But we all know that nothing will happen to this guy.

o1Hvhm0.jpg

Not really!

I had a Govt M16A1 lower receiver set that they sheared at the front of the trigger well.  That's considered a full de-mil!

Aero Precision 10" 300 Blackout upper with Bravo company BCG, H2 buffer and a regular carbine spring.  I shoot it mostly with subsonic ammunition, and an AAC SDN-6 can installed.  021.gif

Grain and FPS?

220 grain, factory subsonic ammo.  Subs suppressed are probably the worst case scenario for crudding up any gun and causing it to not function.  Basically I was trolling.  lmao.gif

Try an H6 buffer and see how it runs with subs while nasty.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My views are changing somewhat.

I'd like to say "prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law" but...

Aren't these NFA laws all infringements, and thus should be resisted?

Civil disobedience, we applaud it in others, e.g. New yrokers refusing to register weapons/mags.

So even those these poor misguided and brainwashed SOBs are doing this for other reasons, should we be calling for their prosecution?

• Like 1

They chose to grandstand, let the chips fall where they may, especially since they want tougher gun laws.

Let them reap what they have sown...see how it feels to be persecuted for owning a tool.

• Like 5

Civil disobedience, we applaud it in others, e.g. New yrokers refusing to register weapons/mags.

So even those these poor misguided and brainwashed SOBs are doing this for other reasons, should we be calling for their prosecution?

There is a significant difference in this scenario. He supports us not being able to legally own an AR15, or at least his actions would support that evaluation.

In an ideal world, they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, bankrupt themselves while fighting it all the way to the Supreme Court, which would grant certiorari and then strike down the entire NFA as unconstitutional.

• Like 3