Someone thinking right but wrong lawfully

http://www.inforum.com/news/nation/4409370-i-want-kill-all-evil-forces-student-says-he-regularly-brought-gun-school-guard

ROCKVILLE, Md. - An 18-year-old Maryland student charged with bringing a loaded handgun to school has told detectives he regularly walked around school with a weapon hidden in a backpack or in a holster under his shirt to protect himself and classmates from a possible mass shooter, according to new court documents filed in his case.

Edited by montec

I went to School in Maryland - carried a knife every day from about 3rd grade on. There were always guns in the School. We 'settled' things mainly with a fist fight. Using a weapon on School property was was never an option, even the stupidest kids knew better. We settled our hash after School 'on the hill."

Long Ago ... Far Away ...

I was President of the High School RIFLE club in my junior year.  During the spring semester once a month we, (about 50 total in the club) would arrive early to school with a heavy load out of rifles and ammo.  About 50 pounds for me.  Springfield A3, Winchester Garand, USGI M1 spring tube Carbine and lots of mags and clips of ball ammo.

Went right through the front doors at about 7 am.  The Vice Principal greeted us individually or us in groups and we stashed our arsenal in a hardened big closet with a steel door with lock.  No problems.  A district provided school bus hauled us all out to the long gone Silverado Canyon rifle range.  We shot high power.for a couple hours.  YEP!

No big deal.  I was stopped one early morning by a LA Country Sheriff.  He confirmed who I was, we talked about guns for a minute, then he left.  No confrontation.  Several times I would find some ammo in my pockets.  I just put it into my hall locker.  A girl friend worked nights in a bad part of Long Beach Ca.  She kept a .38 in her locker.

The Principals knew.  They LET HER.  She needed that stubby.  Waitress.  She had to work.  Broken home.  This was in about 1965-66 or so.  A totally different world.  Totally different.  Wow!  Can you possibly even imagine such a situation or environment today?  Hair codes.  Dress codes.  No smoking.  Discipline.  Hard course of study.

Respectfully ...

• Like 4

Looks like he had one of the Polymer 80 DIY Glock frames.

Kid must be smart, he apparently got the trigger pin into one of these f**kers without resorting to throwing it out in the yard somewhere. :chris::lol:

And for all the assholes who get the shit together on a Polymer80 lower in a youtube video on the first try, you're full of shit.  That SOB's been prepped and polished. dry.png