Of course they did, already did it years ago, so who is still buying from these dicks?

Yeah, didn't they stop selling "EBR's" after Shandy Crook? What is "new" about this story?  unsure.png

*EBR = Evil Black Rifle

Edited by Ronin38

...mortar...store...

I see what you did there! :)

DIck's dicked me on a slate pool table I bought from them years ago. Wouldn't do anything about it when it wasn't level after they installed it. A call to my CC company followed by several VERY nasty letters to the company got it straightened out. I got a full refund AND got to keep the table. (They told me to dispose if it and they'd pay for the disposal, so I kept it.) It wasn't hard to level it myself. I just wanted them to do what they were paid to do.

Some companies are named correctly. Dicks is one of them.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Someone gave me a gift certificate and I bought some shoes with it and a little more cash. That's the last time I shopped there. They have little that I would want and nothing I might want that I can't find elsewhere.

• Like 1

On another forum I saw it suggested that everybody should go into a Dick's, fill up a shopping cart, and then "change their mind" and walk out leaving the shopping cart wherever.  My question (there not being a Dick's in Alaska) was being a sporting goods store, do they have a bait freezer in the fishing section?

• Like 1

I don't think they sell live or frozen bait.

Dicks is a sporting shop only if your sports involve a ball. They barely have fishing gear or guns and their boating section was kinda lame..

I think most Dicks stores actually run at a loss.. Most of the big sporting goods stores actually lose money every single day they operate.

Edited by csspecs

Before I left Maryland, the dicks at Dicks in PG Co. Md decided to fellate the Co AG and quit selling guns and ammo. Quite independently of this, Dicks was staffed by dicks that always seemed to think that being a dick was something "special".