A guy at my local gun shop had a holster with an OD green American Flag design across it which I saw when I was picking up my Witness and thought was really sweet. A bit of interwebbing revealed it was made by Outlaw Holsters and that on top of that model they have an option to have your own design put on it.

They don't however have a flat-out option for an EAA Witness but they do have one for a CZ97B. I've tried contacting them through Amazon as well as 2 emails with no reply. I'm wondering if anyone has alternative options I could pursue? I realize a flashy OWB holster isn't the most utilitarian thing but I'd like to have one as an option since I'm so into aesthetics and looking the way I want to look. 

Just search the interwebz for "EAA Witness holster". There are options available.

That's part of the problem with oddball and uncommon guns. The selection of parts and accessories is low or non-existent. Always something to consider, especially for a primary use gun.

• Like 1

Just search the interwebz for "EAA Witness holster". There are options available.

That's part of the problem with oddball and uncommon guns. The selection of parts and accessories is low or non-existent. Always something to consider, especially for a primary use gun.

I have looked at it's mostly plain black plastic, I think a few leather ones, and then all the nylon/canvas/scratchy-whatever-fabric "universal" holsters.

I have come to discover this about firearms, that non-standard ones have many drawbacks, as shown by the many many questions I've been asking about my Witness and all the hours spent scouring the web for things. Pretty much all people use Witnesses for is USPSA.

And as far as "primary use" goes that will be based on what precedent has been made in my state around "printing" since my plan was to use my eccentricity to my advantage and hide it under a white lab coat instead of the stereotypical Hawaiian shirts. It might just end up a camp/home defense gun but I'd still like a nice holster for it.

I am developing a holster. Very simple, but takes things forward a bit. It amazes me how holsters have stagnated for so long and I hope to exploit that. I have to get to working prototype and then have a look at whether any of it can be protected. Fun stuff.

• Like 3
  • 3 years later...