Sign in to follow this  
Azkamidaka

MDARMS X CSSPECS steel dbl stack mag alive or dead?

Is this still an underground thing? Any definite “hell no not happening” news I missed? I hope to GOD there is still a chance. Drums are still for sale but I think 5 is enough between two saigas.....maybe....

I am so onborad it’s not even funny. I wonder if they will be “AK push up” worthy and if they will clear a s12c type left handed poly folding stock. I remember buying two of mikes drums when they first came out. I can’t wait!!!!

We have not spoken of it other than a couple posts.. I basically wanted to know what he wants per mag for a fee.

I can figure up my costs quickly to see what is on the table.

My brother is unenthusiastic about it.. He thinks the shapes are possible but thinks it is going to take a lot to get everything dialed in and will have a high production loss rate.

Currently I have three active projects and two mid sized gun makers asking for my time.. Things are good but very busy.

• Like 5

Fantastic to know that things COULD still happen, I appreciate the realistic candor csspecs. At least it looks feasible.

Sosss ... should I go ahead and buy up some steel single stack Csspec 8-10 rd mags for my very new Trench 12 or should I just patiently wait for the possible double stack steel high capacity Ceespec mags?  Humm.   How long should I wait?