Key-Mod & M-LOC rails for S12, KS-12, DDI12, Cheetah12

We are now taking pre-orders for the Chaos Apollo 12 rail that fits on Saiga12, KS-12, DDI12, Cheetah12 Shotguns! You can get these with or without H&K style sights in both Key-Mod and M-lok.

IMG_4071_zpsnto1pygw.jpg

Key-Mod

IMG_4088_zps942kxgym.jpg

Key-Mod

IMG_4084_zpsl0kx63o5.jpg

IMG_4081_zpstwo4xrpe.jpg

IMG_4075_zpshr3za8kn.jpg

IMG_4106_zpsnairptgw.jpg

I still have a S12 CHAOS quadrail that the receiver mating key split on me. I phoned in spoke with you in particular Cameron, explained my issue, and was very gracious to be told that I need not purchase one, I could have a mulligan sent to me free of charge. I was passed off to a secretary. I gave my information and was told it would be shipped out. That was several years ago now and it never showed up. Do you still have spares of the receiver mating key by chance? TIA

Edit to add: Not trying to be a dick, it was a solid rail and I’d like to get it back up to speed. If I can buy one of those tabs that would be great. Nice job with this even lighter looking design. 

Could you cut this rail down for like an 8 inch sbs easily in the garage? What fo these new rails run for?

Edited by Azkamidaka
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...