Photo
- - - - -

Los Angeles Cocksucking Lawyers

Los Angeles Dui Lawyers Dui Lawyers Los Angeles Dui Lawyers Los Angeles CA Los Angeles Dui Attorneys

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TeresaADavi

TeresaADavi

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:34 AM

Do you need a dui lawyers? Every case requires an attorney, you will want one if your injuries from sucking horse cocks in Tijuana are more than minor, then come to Los Angeles Dui Attorneys for trusted solution. Experienced Los Angeles Bloodthirsty cocksucker lawyers are available 24/7. Call now at (267) XXX-7936 for experienced and expert advices from our dirty whores. We make sure for 100% win. If you are involved in buttsex accident, call Los Angeles butthole Attorney. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

ETA, Juggs was here...

Attached Files

Edited by Juggernaut, 25 May 2018 - 12:34 PM.

• G O B likes this

#2 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

:lolol: classic! :up:

BTW - I have a bunch of Corona Lites and Lienenkugel Summer Shandy's in my beer fridge, and since they taste like s**t (and might even have Mexican saliva in them :unsure: ), I was thinking about doing an anal enema with them (I heard that you can get really f**ked up doing that? :unsure: ).  Now being that you are expert lawyers of all things asshole related, I was wondering if you could un-block your telephone number in case I do get a DUI doing just exactly that? 026.gif 

BTW - I can afford to sit in prison for awhile since I'm sure my anus will be numb with all the pseudo beer that went up in it.  Hopefully, I won't need any buttsex litigation afterwards.  f0ckers.gifmellow.png 

P.S. - Ms. Davi, you have such white teeth in that picture (which I assume is you?).  Is that possibly from all the horse semen? greedy.gif

"Right On, Vas"

#3 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Sho-Gun of Saiga

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,429 posts
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

Juggernaut Graphics

• Company Website:
    www.juggernaut-graphics.com
  • Contact Email:

info@juggernaut-graphics.com

• Contact Phone:

989 725 AK74

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:11 PM

• Gaddis likes this

"It is missing the point to believe that the 'ability to fight' is simply about defeating your enemy.
It is not in defeating your enemies; It's about the strategy of killing the evil of one man to give life to ten thousand" ~Yagyu Munenori

#4 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:12 AM

well-played.jpg

• Gaddis and G O B like this
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users