Need Side Rail for Tromix S17 to Mount RDS

I haven't been on the forum for a bit, so I'm late to the party, But give the XS Big Dot HK sight set a close look since you already have the Tromix mounted HK sights. The rear is a much improved peep style that mounts to the HK base and the front is..well Big Dot tritium. Fast, compact, light, and no batteries.

https://www.xssights.com/Products.aspx?CAT=8511

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh damn that looks like a pain in the ass. You have to remove the upper to remove the whole thing because of the HK sight?

Check out the new RMR Holosun 507 mount.   http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344871

Spare dust cover & RDS-25 & new RS mounts.  NO shims needed!

Posted Images

Update: Bushnell replaced my TRS-25.  I took it to the range to zero @ 25 yards with Remington Sluggers.  Last night a buddy and I put 40 rounds of Federal 8 shot and 10 rounds of Rem Sluggers.  All is well.....

• 4 months later...

Update: I mounted the optic center of the bore however I began to have numerous stovepipes.  The cases were hitting the base of the optic.  I moved the optic about 1/4” (max adjustment on the RS) left and 1 picatinny slot to the rear.  This eliminated the ejection issue.  My Tromix S17 loves Remington Sluggers: 3 round zero off hand @ 25 yards.  Next test at 35 & 50 yards.  Hope to test on a large boar:

2evg8qq.jpg

• 4 weeks later...