Vermiform

Lynx?

It is a little tricky getting the carrier back in. Not that big a deal to me though. As long as it isn't a big a PITA as putting an old Ruger MKII pistol back together I'm happy, lol.

I have 2 of the Lynx.  One the bolt carrier is hard to get back in and the other it goes in no problem.  The rear trunnion is just a touch narrow and the rivets are being over crushed making some of the guns harder to get the bolt carrier in.  I pointed this out to them and supposedly they are addressing it.

• Like 1

So file the inside of the rear trunion a little wider?

I just joined, because I got a Lynx and fired it for the first time today. 5 round included mag worked great. 2 - MD20 drums worked great. 2 - SDS 10 round mags wouldn’t feed. Looks like the follower is a little too wide. I’ll mess with them and see how it goes. Looking forward to learning a lot from you folks!

1C8520E8-B121-45E9-AB14-74F9E7F8462D.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. Those Lynx are nice. I'll be building a 6.5" or 8" SBS on one soon.

I just put about 175 rounds through my Lynx 12 today.  Fired and ejected everything when set on the appropriate gas setting.  Mostly 1300+ fps target loads and some universal 7 1/2 birdshot.  Mods were new grip, Molot muzzle brake, tubular handguard, some BCG polishing/smoothing, hammer and sear polishing, M4 tube/GL-Shock stock.  It was fun but that 5 round mag got old quickly. Gonna add a magwell and grab some 8 and 10 rounders.  My Mossberg shockwave was my fun gun before...now it's definitely my Lynx.  Can't wait to let my family and friends try it.

2 hours ago, SickSilverado said:

I just put about 175 rounds through my Lynx 12 today.  Fired and ejected everything when set on the appropriate gas setting.  Mostly 1300+ fps target loads and some universal 7 1/2 birdshot.  Mods were new grip, Molot muzzle brake, tubular handguard, some BCG polishing/smoothing, hammer and sear polishing, M4 tube/GL-Shock stock.  It was fun but that 5 round mag got old quickly. Gonna add a magwell and grab some 8 and 10 rounders.  My Mossberg shockwave was my fun gun before...now it's definitely my Lynx.  Can't wait to let my family and friends try it.

Get you a 20rd MD-20 drum from MAA or DEGUNS because the 8 and 10 rd mags will get old fast too, lol.  

I have been blowing out a few on Gunbroker.  Had just a few that DEGUNS was suppose to get but never did.  Held them around 14 months for them and last I spoke to them I mentioned them but no reply back on them so I decided to dump them myself.