just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?

so, photoguy, whats the status of WI gun shows?  wannenmachers in OK is like a mecca for them, PA has one thats pretty epic, allegedly (never been) NV has a good one, FL as well.... havent heard much about a big epic WI one, you know of any?

so what did they do to the f orum?  just prettied it up? no additional sub forums or condense stuff etc?

Edited by saltydecimator

Florida gun shows suck. They used to be ok. I no longer bother. It seems to be a collection of greasy sleezebag dealers who think no one on the other side of the table knows anything, spreading their misinformations, of course.

13 hours ago, evlblkwpnz said:

Florida gun shows suck. They used to be ok. I no longer bother. It seems to be a collection of greasy sleezebag dealers who think no one on the other side of the table knows anything, spreading their misinformations, of course.

They stink on Ice . You pay to get in the door which takes away from saving money, you used to be able to deal and you could get some good army boots for a steal.

Never go anymore as well

• Like 1
On 7/4/2018 at 10:07 AM, patriot said:

Is there a way to change the white background?

Yes, good question.   Very clean look.  We need Gaddis to post to dirty it up some.  :)

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Haha 1

Forum software is upgraded and moved to a new faster server!

If you guys find any issues with functionality - please let me know

:exciting: 

• Like 1