I have 2 converted Saiga AKs that I converted a long time ago that I am thinking about selling but I forget  which version they are.

They cam from the factory with AK front ends and I did the grip/stock conversion.

They were imported by Legion 

Anyone have more info about them or know what the current value is?

Saiga%20762%20x%2039_zpsgu6yjdht.jpg

3 hours ago, G O B said:

No one wants to see 'what is it going for' threads. Look it up on line - what ARE they selling for? We all would like to know, but do your own research!!!

I'll second that. 

Dude obviously has the internet. Google that shit and do some research, and quit whining. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have tried reperching them you stupid fucks

And if you took a second to check GB you would see these haven't been offered in so long there isn't a history for them

So why the fuck would i think a forum dedicated to Saigas could help me figure out which version I have, I must have been stupid for thinking such a thing

This forum has always sucked and always will

17 hours ago, Boba Debt said:

And if you took a second to check GB you would see these haven't been offered in so long there isn't a history for them

So why the fuck would i think a forum dedicated to Saigas could help me figure out which version I have, I must have been stupid for thinking such a thing

Mods needs to help this MAN OUT!!!!

18 hours ago, Boba Debt said:

Why so bitter Boba?  Some guys used to follow your home remodeling posts.  Now, all this foul language.  To answer your question, your guns are worth what the market will bear.  There are variables involved of course.  Now play nice please.

So let me get this right. You bought not one, but two rifles that seems to be your norm, you have nearly 2000 post on THIS forum, and YOU don't know what YOUR OWN rifles are worth....who's the real dumb fuck. Why not just refer to the membership as deplorables jackass.

I do not see caliber mentioned. If they are 7.62 x39, then the two rifles you have were imported/sold as model Saiga IZ-332. As previously stated, the value is based on what the market will bear or how badly somebody wants them.

ETA: The 5.45x39 versions were IZ 340.

Edited by Spacehog
Typo
54 minutes ago, jerry52 said:

I bet you found that in 20 min.

True, but sometimes it's easier to just be helpful than to continue to be belligerent. Now everyone can move on and the answer to the question is saved in a forum thread for future reference.

• Like 1
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, Boba Debt said:

Boba, here I am out of the blue...…..  Looks like a pair of SGL-10's to me...… Tony did one for me years ago......your conversions look slick...…..

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, Spacehog said:

I do not see caliber mentioned. If they are 7.62 x39, then the two rifles you have were imported/sold as model Saiga IZ-332. As previously stated, the value is based on what the market will bear or how badly somebody wants them.

ETA: The 5.45x39 versions were IZ 340.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, joelrod47 said:

Boba, here I am out of the blue...…..  Looks like a pair of SGL-10's to me...… Tony did one for me years ago......your conversions look slick...…..

Thanks for the info 

well that escalated quickly!!  i missed out on a pair of those (2-3 years ago) as well at a wichita gun show... i didnt know they existed until then... those 2 went for $750ish as the pair...

so why come post if you hate the place so much?

like i said in the other post, do you need to talk about some other issues?  were here for ya bro, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

heres your thread on the same rifles from 6 years ago?  how were you wanting this all to hash out???

Edited by saltydecimator

I stop posting here a long time ago because it seemed members were more interested in being pissing instead of helping people and discussing guns

I stopped by once in while only to see that it just continued it downward slide.

I thought some people would be happy to help me out but quickly realized that the loud mouthed curmudgeons still run the place

BTW - I formally served in the Corps for a spell and do not suffer fools, so if you think getting testy on a forum is a sign of mental angst you might want to recalibrate your "need for therapy" meter

PS - How did you find my thread about these, I spent an hour looking for that...…

EDIT

PPS: Damn it the pictures missing :(

Edited by Boba Debt