Rustynuts

Price Check?

Was cruising gunbroker and noticed there seemed to be WILD swings in what people are asking for with the S-12's.  Price ranges from $400 to $3k+.  Even within seemingly similar states of stock or conversions were off wildly.  What gives?

One of the bigger companies had some advertised for around $650.  If you can get one in good condition for under 500 I think it is a good deal

• Like 1

With actually decent clones available now the prices have come back into the realm of sanity. Still, there are some who missed the bulletin. They will figure it out when they have had it listed for $3k for a year or two and it still hasn't sold. It reminds me of people still trying to sell regular AR lowers for $200+ after the 2013 panic ended.

21 hours ago, pedal2alloy said:

One of the bigger companies had some advertised for around $650.  If you can get one in good condition for under 500 I think it is a good deal

Is that stock or converted?

It was OWS, and I checked again and it was the sporterized for around $700.  Then they had some original AK configuration for around $1,200.   It was a few months ago and they all sold out.  I don't know what the quantities were

Keeping with the theme of the thread....been out of the S12 game for a bit. Anybody have an idea of what an unfired Tromix S17 is worth? It just sits in my safe. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Tony even still building them at all anymore?

Edited by RedCedarHunter

1 hour ago, pedal2alloy said:

I'm guessing around $2,000

+1 probably spot on with actual selling prices.

I see them listed (key word) now and then in safe queen condition for $2300'ish. Listed price means little. I see Vepr-12s with a bunch of bolt-on parts installed listed for $3k+ . Actual sold price is sometimes drastically different.