Wondering how this is all going to play out.  It's been interesting having the media around the place, but I've got serious concerns about this mass of people.  I live next to the rio grande river. I have border patrol and illegals running down my street daily.  A few a day doesnt scare me, but 7000 in one hit scares the hell out of me.  I hope President Trump follows through with sending down troops.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soro's is no longer able to just hide in the shadows.  His efforts to derail our democracy are well known now, at least to those that give a shit.  He can't hide any longer.  Sure, he still has money,

I saw an interesting news story recently, listing the members of the Invasion as known gang members of MS-13, other South and Central American gangs, ISIS members from all over the place. They claimed

They are idiots.  They are well aware of what they are voting for, but the repeated stupid excuse is usually something along the lines of "I don't like the way he looks".  They all basically vote by t

Your post should be titled "Waiting for the INVASION". A group of people, marching under a foreign flag, coming to illegally cross our border....That's an INVASION, especially considering the majority of them are MILITARY AGED MALES.

7000 is about HALF what's coming, by the latest count.

Keep your mags loaded and stay safe.

• Like 1

No evac plan, but plenty of self defense choices.  I've got 4 AR platforms with optics ready to go at all times with 3 mags each.  Thanks to the import ban the Saigas and Norincos don't get out much. If I do break out an AK it would probably be my bulgarian, yugos or  my C39v2 (don't worry, it's got genuine Polish guts, so its gtg).  But yeah, its an invasion force.  Even the liberals at work are shitting their pants saying they don't want them here.  

• Like 1

Every magazine I had would be loaded and every weapon would be ready to fire. Apparently, the Mexican Police can't stop them, so that information alone would tell me they will not let anything, even your life,  stop them. I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but if they entered my home that would be the beginning of a very bad day. I wouldn't leave either.

11 hours ago, DLT said:

No evac plan, but plenty of self defense choices.  I've got 4 AR platforms with optics ready to go at all times with 3 mags each.  Thanks to the import ban the Saigas and Norincos don't get out much. If I do break out an AK it would probably be my bulgarian, yugos or  my C39v2 (don't worry, it's got genuine Polish guts, so its gtg).  But yeah, its an invasion force.  Even the liberals at work are shitting their pants saying they don't want them here.  

Remind those liberals that they are voting for more of this.

They are idiots.  They are well aware of what they are voting for, but the repeated stupid excuse is usually something along the lines of "I don't like the way he looks".  They all basically vote by the look of the cover, and not on substance.  

• Like 2

The wife and I did discuss evac last night, but both concluded that this is our home and property.  Its the only thing we got.  We have both worked too long and hard for this, and we are not leaving it behind because of fear. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DLT said:

They are idiots.  They are well aware of what they are voting for, but the repeated stupid excuse is usually something along the lines of "I don't like the way he looks".  They all basically vote by the look of the cover, and not on substance.  

The really foolish thing about it is that most of their reasons are emotional and not rational at all. The democrat party is the party of the mentally unstable. Look at the politicians all of the way down to the commentators, activists (aka 'journalists'), and supporters, all nutty. Most of their positions make no good sense. Don't kill the most wicked of society who have been proven in a court of law to be guilty, but by all means kill the child. Demonize hardworking citizens, but bend over backwards for illegal aliens. All of the while, aside from these emotional issues, many democrat voters are very conservative in the ways that affect their own wallet, assuming they actually work or worked for a living at one point.

• Like 1

Respectfully ...

I have a small dog in this.  During high dangerous SW OR USA wildfire season we have evac boogie bags packed and setting by the front door inside the big closet.  Ready to go.  So are we.  Sometimes we are only given minutes to get out.  It has happened to us.  Fortunately the wind changed direction.

History shows that those who got out lived.  Those who decided to stay sometimes did not.  My European family before and during WW2.  It is hard to evac.  Very hard.  Just how real and dangerous is your threat?  Slow?  Fast?  Armed.  Non armed?  A hard fast evac is very difficult to do.  Just saying.

Respectfully ...

I live near San Antonio. I'm sick of the local paper (Express News) discussing "Democrat this" or "Democrat that" all the time, and always sympathetic to the "plight" of illegal immigrants. 

A lot of folks here literally think Texas should belong to Mexico again. That's no joke. Perhaps that's one reason why Mexico isn't helping.

I fear something's going to happen if Democrats/Progressives keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing their "agenda."

Having visited gun ranges around here, I take comfort in knowing there are folks like DLT in Texas who have guns and know how to use them. I know for a fact many are current or former operators. I feel like I need to hurry and get Shilen barrels to make a couple of barrels for me and finish a couple of rifle projects.

Honestly ... it seems like some folks on the political left should be charged with treason.  They know not what they do. They think they do, but they don't.

• Like 2

I live on 281 North, near Bulverde.  So a San Anton-ion,  I am.  With the likes of the Castro Brothers, nothing else should be expected.  The city gov is very liberal, but nothing compared to Austin.  Screw that city.  As stated previously, I was born and raised in Lubbock.  When it was time to leave Northern VA, I just couldn't bring my two little girls back to Lubbock.  Dust, allergies, and the job market there.   Not to mention I am retired Marine, so the bases here offer certain advantages for me and my family.

Growing up, my Uncles, Grandfather and Dad would always say how the Mexicans were pissed and they believe Texas truly belonged to Mexico.  They would take it back in time. 

Fast forward 35+ years....and their wisdom is echoing to me from their graves.

But it is still Texas, and there is no other place I would rather be....well, Hawaii, but certainly can't afford that either! 

DLT, you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.  Stay vigilant and stay calm.  Hopefully, if it gets to that point, you will see our military patrolling your area.  

Hoping for the best of a possible bad outcome. 

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the support and prayers.  Starting to notice a slight uptick of DPS activity.  Also been hearing the BP airboats early in the morning with more frequency.  I still have a few friends in different agencies who can't share their plans, but apparently a few contingencies are in the works.  I just dont buy the whole walking to California story on the part of the organizers when its 1000 miles shorter trip this way.  Anyway, been adding ammo to the inventory and topping off the truck every evening.  Also been talking to others here with the same frame of mind.  Many more people than I previously thought are getting ready.  

• Like 1

Glad to know folks like sjgusmc21 are in my area. I was referring to ranges like Dietz's near New Braunfels. Folks are always bringing interesting toys there.

Anyway ... this open immigration/open borders/globalism stuff is all part of the left's effort to "Balkanize" our country folks. I don't know why they want to do that, I've never heard a motive, but multiculturalism doesn't work. So remain vigilant guys.

This might sound naïve, but I think the only solution is for democrats to start going to jail. Why none of these folks like Billary haven't served time is beyond my comprehension. A lot of our problems exist simply because the lefties never face any consequences for their actions.

• Like 1

I agree with the jail recommendation, but the delusions, detachment from reality, lack of character, lying even when cold busted, sudden outbursts, and general mental illness needs addressing too. Those people are all-around nutbags.

• Like 1

Jail for the politicians, sure, but no jail. We don't need to be feeding and housing them, as well as giving them access to our legal system and healthcare.

Kick them straight across the border. If they come back, shoot them as invaders.

Edited by patriot

They need to be stopped, period. Whatever it takes to secure the border and protect the citizenry. What country could you an I make it into alive with thousands of others while waving a US flag? Not many.

I saw an interesting news story recently, listing the members of the Invasion as known gang members of MS-13, other South and Central American gangs, ISIS members from all over the place. They claimed it's being funded by Cartels and the President of Venezuela?!  🤔

It is already set up as in Invasion, with  the women and children up front where the cameras are, and the rear 2/3's are all males aged 18-30. I believe this is how it will hit our borders, too, with the women and children front and center, and the fighters flanking around the sides.

If a barely-trained civilian like me can figure that out, I sure hope our military leaders are already prepared for it!

• Like 2

'If a barely-trained civilian like me can figure that out, I sure hope our military leaders are already prepared for it!'

Its not the military leaders that haven't figured it out...it's the damned politicians.  The politicians are the ones that we should worry about making the right decision.

• Like 2

Soro's is no longer able to just hide in the shadows.  His efforts to derail our democracy are well known now, at least to those that give a shit.  He can't hide any longer.  Sure, he still has money, but his time is coming to a close.  He is starting to look more and more like Supreme Chancellor Palpatine! 

I watched some news last night.  Didn't feel very good after doing so.  Seems they are toning down the  'tough' stance, using open ended sentences, and admitting that 'some' will make it into our country.  Very disappointing.  

There needs to be ZERO tolerance for this, or we will PAY A HEAVY price from now on.

• Like 3

I heard yesterday a second wave has been formed and they've been armed by somebody.  Shit is about to get hot!  I heard they have rifles and hand grenades, maybe RPG's.  The Federales are running away and letting them pass.

I think it's time to shoot them at the border!

I think this might be the start of the civil war the libtards want.  If part of the Deep State is arming them, there need to be some heads rolling.

Edited by Capt Nemo
  • Like 1

Three to four waves formed now.  But not armed.  Still dangerous.  They rioted at the Mexican border yesterday when the Mexicans closed the gates.  They got violent and started throwing rocks at the federales.  They returned the gesture with tear gas. It's strange to see the Mexicans actually doing their job on their southern border.  You won't find any footage of that incident in our news though.  

What do we need? Nothing really.  But thank you for the offer. I spoke with the chief of police earlier and he seems thrilled that they will be laying down razor wire soon.  Also, we feel much better knowing our troops are coming.  I think we are gtg.  

• Like 1

The drug runners are an X factor.  This is a cartel del golfo and zeta border area.  They control who crosses when and where.  Those thinking that they can just arrive here and cross over don't realize that they will have to pay for safe crossing.  Its an ugly world my friends.