• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soro's is no longer able to just hide in the shadows.  His efforts to derail our democracy are well known now, at least to those that give a shit.  He can't hide any longer.  Sure, he still has money,

I saw an interesting news story recently, listing the members of the Invasion as known gang members of MS-13, other South and Central American gangs, ISIS members from all over the place. They claimed

They are idiots.  They are well aware of what they are voting for, but the repeated stupid excuse is usually something along the lines of "I don't like the way he looks".  They all basically vote by t

Nothing out of the ordinary to report.  Violence is up however immediately across the border though.  Seems a new cartel is trying to invade Zeta and Cartel del Golfo territory and that's causing issues.  I've been warned by my doctor friends who live in Mexico not to attempt a visit until things settle down. As long as I have reason to go, I won't.  I have heard that some nuns down in the McAllen/Mission area are encouraging the illegals to cross through land the church owns right along the border, but BP is on that like flies on crap, so they are not coming in that way.  Also, many of the troops assigned have been sent home.  Not sure if only for the holidays.  

• 4 weeks later...