The hypocrisy of the left and their lemmings

A portion of Obama's 2013 State of the Union Address, copied and pasted from the NY Times...

"Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my Administration has already made – putting more boots on the southern border than at any time in our history, and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years.
Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English, and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally."

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump is hated and demonized for actually making it happen. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, montec said:

I am copying and pasting to fb.  This will definately piss of the leftist that haven't unfriended me.

If they call BS they can go read it for themselves straight from the liberal rag site... assuming they can read and are actually interested in truth, which is not likely. They like to keep their heads buried in the sand and ignore logic and fact with all of their might.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/13/us/politics/obamas-2013-state-of-the-union-address.html

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Found elsewhere:

Though the mills of the gods grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding fine.

Edited by netpackrat
remove extraneous quote tag.
  • Haha 1