Setter

Failure to eject

I'm having a problem with a converted .308. I've experienced the same issue with 5 different ammo types and several of the original 8 round mags and with SGM mags.  The rifle is failing to eject (stovepiping) every 3-4 rounds.  The bolt seems to be gouging the top round in the mag.  

All Dinzag parts were used for the conversion.  I did fire the rifle before converting and did not experience any failures.  

Can anyone tell me what I might have screwed up?  Or recommend someone to send it to that might get it running. I've taken it to 2 local gunsmiths and neither could/would help.  

Pics would help..of the casing and orientation of the stove pipe, the mag where it is gouging, the bolt face, etc.

I don't have any photos of the casings or stovepipe. It's gouged right at the neck. Typical stovepipe, case not ejected and next round jammed under it. I can take a few pics of the bolt later. 

Is there any "breakin" period to be expected? I only ran 40 rounds through. I got annoyed and switched to the x39.