SDS Lynx 12 help

I just bought an SDS Lynx 12g shotgun (Chinese Saiga 12 knockoff) and want to put a milsurp Hungarian AMMS underfolder stock on it. I have access to a drill press and mig wilder and various metal cutting tools. How hard of an install would this be? 

Stock info. 

https://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30635

Thanks for any help.

I did that with the Wife's S-.410 a few years ago. Not EASY, but it can be done if you have metalworking skill. I did it with only hand tools and time. Posted a bunch on it, look for it on the .410 thread. It works GOOD on the little .410, but i think it would be a bit 'punishing' on the 12.

12 hours ago, G O B said:

I did that with the Wife's S-.410 a few years ago. Not EASY, but it can be done if you have metalworking skill. I did it with only hand tools and time. Posted a bunch on it, look for it on the .410 thread. It works GOOD on the little .410, but i think it would be a bit 'punishing' on the 12.

+1 Punishment factor will likely be very high. It made me think back about me running a Romanian wire folder on my first S12. It only took a few shots to realize it was just as bad an idea as everyone said it would be.