Yahoo!
My wife's third novel, 'Perilous Confessions', was officially released today.
This is the first of an eight book series, 'The Possession Chronicles' a 'Southern Gothic Family Saga'.
Come down on Jan 11th to The Haunted Book Shop during the January LoDa Art Walk and buy the book, plus you get to meet my fantastic wife/author and get the book signed.
She's gonna be famous!

Books #2 and #3 will be released during the Summer and Fall of this year.

Event link on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thehauntedbookshopmobile/photos/gm.2240475459544814/376216003143732/?type=3&theater

You can also buy it at Amazon.
Click the link >>>  Perilous Confessions

76fu0H2.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Congrats to her on her success! And, does her fame and celebrity cause you to assume the role of Mr. Mom? Still the resident fish catcher and dinner cook, I'm sure. Miss your pictures, Chile.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

yes, damned proud of her accomplishments, she had a a dream and made it come true.

@YOT I would love for her to become a highly successful author and make enough for me to retire and be a kept man.

I would gladly be Head of Housekeeping for her and the kids.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:20 PM, ChileRelleno said:

Thanks guys,

yes, damned proud of her accomplishments, she had a a dream and made it come true.

@YOT I would love for her to become a highly successful author and make enough for me to retire and be a kept man.

I would gladly be Head of Housekeeping for her and the kids.

Naw...you’d be a terrible Head of Housekeeping. You’d either be at the Pier or shark fishing, although she would get a nice meal on a regular basis. 😉