C'mon, we all know that this is highly suspect.

This is not indicative of any other or all PT 24/7 pistols.

This is either a serious defect, a breakage or smithing error.

Perhaps even  done on purpose.

I'd like to hear a correct translation of the narrative.

Edited by ChileRelleno

I have many pistols, but unbelievably the Taurus 24/7 9mm  I have is my most accurate weapon

I practice popping holes in dinner plates at 75yds with this pistol, and yes there is a recall on this pistol that you can turn it in for a brand new 9mm Taurus,  or keep what you have because you like it  and the warranty recall will still be honored at any time later.

Ive tried to make my gun fire when shaken and I even dropped it to be certain...Im keeping my go to, everyday carry Taurus, I dont want their trade in model

when you sell millions of military and police life time guarantee weapons your bound to get more complaints because there are so many out there

I have a .45ACP 24/7 Long Slide. The lawsuit-recall for mine is for a possible defect for the safety, nothing about "shake-fire" issues. I used snap-caps and tested mine every-which-way I could and it works as it's supposed to. Love the gun, keeping it.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 10:05 AM, ChileRelleno said:

I'd like to hear a correct translation of the narrative.

He was making the comment that it was going off just by shacking it, on the first pistol, the second pistol was a S&W and it was firing when he shook it and  while the safety was on, on the last 2 rounds that went off he was bragging about how it fixes itself when the pistol is NOT on safe. LOL

• 3 weeks later...