WTS: Hungarian 14x1 LH Muzzle Brake for Vepr AK 7.62 30

This an an awesome, high quality muzzle brake I purchased at a local gun show in March of 2013 as an unissued item. I shot through it twice while mounted on my 7.62x54R Vepr and don't even remember any recoil. My grouping was so good, better than before I added the muzzle brake, that I decided to run this rifle suppressed shortly after that. I've been sitting on this muzzle brake ever since, stored in my gun safe, thinking that I would be able to use it on something else (it was that good). Years have now passed and I've been doing some house cleaning lately. I don't think I will be purchasing another AK style rifle anytime soon so I figured that someone else would be able to enjoy this nice muzzle brake. It's an original Hungarian Military Issue muzzle brake with 14 x 1 LH threads. Perfect for your Vepr or other AK style rifles in 7.62x54R,  7.62x39, 308, 30-06, or all other 30 calibers using this left hand thread pattern. When I did install it, I didn't use any lock-tight but did have to use one of my thin Thunder Beast spacer rings to tighten the muzzle brake with the correct rotation (openings pointed out to the right and left sides). I definitely remember that. $35 shipped.

IMGP0001 cut.jpg

IMGP0009.JPG

Edited by gooseman80
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.