Hello everyone,

I'm brand new here. I normally don't do forums but I'm having some real issues with my Seiga 12 and I know there are members here that may be able to help. Any advice would be appreciated because at this point I feel like I just want to sell the thang.

Problem 1: I cannot get the thing to reload properly with low or high brass. I have polished the bolt hoping it would help but no avail. I am thinking of buying a reliability kit but as it won't even recycle high brass rounds I am not sure if this is the way to go.

Problem 2: This is a BIGGY. With a round in the chamber and the safety on ...if the trigger is pulled the gun does not fire but once the safety is switched to fire, the gun discharges! I almost blew my foot off because of this. I have never owned a gun that discharges from switching off the saftey. Is this a mechanical issue or is it normal firearm operation?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unsafe operation. Not normal for any semi, even a SAIGA. If you modified it, it's on you. Take it to a decent 'smith. If it's new, send it back under warranty. If you do decide to sell it, do so with full disclosure. I's very uncool to stick someone else with an unsafe firearm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It probably has some surfaces filed down on one or more parts of the fire control group.  Some guys try too hard to modify everything and just muck it up.  So it would be cheap and easy to change out those with new parts and then test it for function.  But not with live ammo

• Like 1