I've had a hankering for an AR15 of National Match quality/accuracy.
Like a Service or Match rifle complete Upper from a respected builder like Compass Lake or such.

Or maybe just buy a complete rifle.
Something like an RRA LAR-15 NM A2/A4, or perhaps an Armalite M15A4 NM.

There are also a few used guns that fit my criteria Colt AR15 A2 HBAR Sporter setup as a Service Rifle, Krieger barrel 1:7.7, Jewel trigger, double pinned rear, free float match tube, mags, sling and more.

Or maybe, maybe I should grab three of PSA's sub $500 ARs and sell them off during the next election/scare.

What's a guy to do with such First World decisions?
What think y'all?

Not to be dis respectful but maybe some of Moms book proceeds is freeing up some of your cash.

I am happy she is doing well . I would Mill your own lower and get the best upper you can find. Be One with the gun.

6 hours ago, jerry52 said:

Not to be dis respectful but maybe some of Moms book proceeds is freeing up some of your cash.

I am happy she is doing well . I would Mill your own lower and get the best upper you can find. Be One with the gun.

No, not my wife, her book money is her's.

I've been selling some of my unused items, a Russian SKS, fishing kayak, sharking rods/reels and tackle to fund this purchase.

The wife said I have to many guns and to many guitars. When you get old you find out that you  have every thing  you wanted when you were 30.

Love your Saiga AK in the other post. One thing my Wife knows , if I really want something bad  she lets me get it. Sounds Like Yours is the same.

PSA pistol lower with SBA3 brace, Geissele 2 stage trigger (pick one), PSA 12" 6.5 Grendel upper,  a decent 8x or greater optic that isn't too large (Primary Arms 1-8x with ACSS is nice for the coin), and a YHM Resonator. I am actually wanting to do this, but my miserly boss refuses to pay me enough to have any fun money.

• 4 weeks later...