Lynx12 Mag wobble

Hey , just got myself a lynx12 shotgun and it seems to have quite a bit of mag wobble . More than I'd like.  I haven't fired it yet as I am giving the gun a good once over.  What is you guys experience with that ? It seems to me that the mag catch has a bit of a gap once the mag is locked in , letting it have play .  

Edited by Jetg23

I tried 3 different mags in it with the same results.  The factory mags were the worst. My ccspecs steel mags weren't as bad and my KS12 mags were about the same.  It just seems more loose than should be.  I emailed SDS imports and they say it's fine and run it. I'm just not happy with the amount of wobble it has. Im not new to firearms by any means 

6 hours ago, pedal2alloy said:

It looks a little loose, but it might be the mag more than the gun.  So I would try it out and it might work fine.  Also, get a few more mags (which I'm very sure you will do anyway) and see if they fit better

• 1 month later...

So far on my Lynx 12, factory mag had most side to side wobble, CSS Specs much less but still a little; MD arms 20 drum 0 side play, super tight going in, and a Magpul 15 drum very minimal side wobble.  None of my aftermarket mags needed file fitting, CSS specs was the tightest fit locking in.

Bought 2 Lynx at same time, serial #s separated by about 300 units; both same fitment of same mags, bout same side play, and no file fitting required.

Factory mag cycled everything fine, 2-3/4", 3", buck, bird, slugs with the most wobble.  Only other mag I've tried yet is promag 15 drum; ejects but next round jams in feed phase; I've reduced Spring tension 1/4 turn out of 2 in unit and will test soon.

My serial #s are high 6600s  and mid 6400 series.

• 3 weeks later...