• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey folks, figured I'd start a thread that wasn't just for grips and wasn't an open ended invitation for custom furniture requests. Please keep custom requests to the Custom Furniture II thread.

This is for items that I have available for sale. I'll try to update this thread with new items instead of making new threads too often.

For a slow start, I have these two handguards available. Both are made from beech, the original Saiga wood, and smooth out to a beautiful surface that makes you almost not want to put finish on them. These are unfinished, ready for you to customize.

You could call this the Super Sporter Schnabel Saiga handguard. Made for the S-12 and adaptable to the S-20, this handguard is the result of some miraculous experimentation. A few things aren't perfect about it, mainly internal and unnoticeable, so it's going as a second. Part of why I experimented on it to begin with.

post-6-1141971051_thumb.jpg

post-6-1141971469_thumb.jpg

$40 and a bargain if you ask me. SOLD!

Next is another experiment, this one with less impressive results. An AKM style lower handguard for the S-12. Lower section extends to mount to the original handguard screw. I had a plan for a matching wooden upper handguard, but that didn't work out. Use this lower handguard alone or improvise your own upper handguard per some nice innovations by forum members that may or may not interfere with the sites. A few parts are roughly sanded, and I figured it wasn't worth a great deal of effort to finish. Your baby from here.

post-6-1141973156_thumb.jpg

$25

Shipping is $5 flat on any order with just handguards and grips, $8 if it includes at least one buttstock.

I cannot take returns, but can provide honest answers to your questions before buying.

More furniture is in progress and will be available soon, though I am of course giving priority to completing prepaid orders.

BRG3,

I'm not sure which thread to go to, soooo, I'm trying to contact you on a couple.

I've recently acquired a new, but 'older version' S-410. I would like to "accessorize" by replacing the Handguard and Buttstock with some of your handiwork.

Both pieces to be UNfinished. Buttstock to be the "Youth Model" smaller size. Handguard to be whatever you have-on-hand/suggest but not too expensive.

If you would, pls provided costs.

WVHollow

• 5 weeks later...
Hey folks, figured I'd start a thread that wasn't just for grips and wasn't an open ended invitation for custom furniture requests. Please keep custom requests to the Custom Furniture II thread.

This is for items that I have available for sale. I'll try to update this thread with new items instead of making new threads too often.

For a slow start, I have these two handguards available. Both are made from beech, the original Saiga wood, and smooth out to a beautiful surface that makes you almost not want to put finish on them. These are unfinished, ready for you to customize.

You could call this the Super Sporter Schnabel Saiga handguard. Made for the S-12 and adaptable to the S-20, this handguard is the result of some miraculous experimentation. A few things aren't perfect about it, mainly internal and unnoticeable, so it's going as a second. Part of why I experimented on it to begin with.

post-6-1141971051_thumb.jpg

post-6-1141971469_thumb.jpg

$40 and a bargain if you ask me. SOLD!

Next is another experiment, this one with less impressive results. An AKM style lower handguard for the S-12. Lower section extends to mount to the original handguard screw. I had a plan for a matching wooden upper handguard, but that didn't work out. Use this lower handguard alone or improvise your own upper handguard per some nice innovations by forum members that may or may not interfere with the sites. A few parts are roughly sanded, and I figured it wasn't worth a great deal of effort to finish. Your baby from here.

post-6-1141973156_thumb.jpg

$25

Shipping is $5 flat on any order with just handguards and grips, $8 if it includes at least one buttstock.

I cannot take returns, but can provide honest answers to your questions before buying.

More furniture is in progress and will be available soon, though I am of course giving priority to completing prepaid orders.

I'll be posting a new thread with currently available items. A number of things have changed since this thread was posted. I'd be happy if the mods locked this thread. It is still linked to in my sticky thread and the important pictures are included in my catalog.

• 6 years later...

Frnfre you relize this thread is 8 years old right? And battlerifleg3 said in a thread in November he wasnt making stuff anymore. Next time try pm and if notice that their profile hasn't been active for a while maybe check their last posts thats what I did to see he wasnt making them anymore

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.