Intresting link 12k 410k

Then I have one question for you - converted or non?

Either way. Here is my delima. Other than the trigger my .308 is perfect. I have shot deer running and killed them without even really aiming. I would like to convert for a better trigger, but dont want to mess up the balance of the rifle or the length of pull.

There should be a way to retain the LOP... if you measure it now... just get a stock that will give you the same measurement after conversion. They can be cut down and modded, Cobra does it all the time... check his tutorials, and threads... he JUST posted one he did for Aethelbert!!!

As far as balance goes, that should be easily done with stick-on lead weights in the stock, or under the forearm, to rebalance to the point it is now... Check the balance point now, and mark it... so you know where to balance to after conversion... make sure you balance with a loaded mag attached!! That way you can duplicate normal-carry hunting conditions...

I think you should be able to duplicate the balance point, and LOP without too much hassle, and get a nice conversion in the process to have a far better trigger. :up:

:smoke: