Scope Mounts

I had a similar mount I paid 20 bucks for at a gun show. Just like that one but without the side rail. Don't waste your money. They suck. I have yet to see a dustcover mount that is good for anything other than a flashlight. Even if you wanted to mount a light on it they are made of cheap crappy steel and the hoile in the back deforms under recoil after very few rounds. They don't fit tight enough and stay in the same place to mount a scope on. If you want to mount a scope a to your receiver use the side rail that came on the gun. If the Russians had found a way to make a dependable mount on the dustcover you would see them on the factory guns.

I had a similar mount I paid 20 bucks for at a gun show. Just like that one but without the side rail. Don't waste your money. They suck. I have yet to see a dustcover mount that is good for anything other than a flashlight. Even if you wanted to mount a light on it they are made of cheap crappy steel and the hoile in the back deforms under recoil after very few rounds. They don't fit tight enough and stay in the same place to mount a scope on. If you want to mount a scope a to your receiver use the side rail that came on the gun. If the Russians had found a way to make a dependable mount on the dustcover you would see them on the factory guns.

I see! Thanks Cobra!

I'll just stick with the side mount then.

I see! Thanks Cobra!

the only ones like that , which are worth some tp are the ones that are made as one solid piece, milled out, and you will pay some bucks for them.

I see! Thanks Cobra!

the only ones like that , which are worth some tp are the ones that are made as one solid piece, milled out, and you will pay some bucks for them.

I totally nixed this idea, and went with the side mount. I should have it Tuesday.