video of the new drum Mag in action (finally)

Whew! I thought that someone had come out with drums for a Saiga for a second before watching the vid... I was about to be heartbroken....

A drum would make the Saiga a DD. Unless I have misunderstood the threads about it.... I just don't want to see anything that will make the Saiga a DD. (it sucks that they dont want any hi-cap mags out for these guns)

Whew! I thought that someone had come out with drums for a Saiga for a second before watching the vid... I was about to be heartbroken....

A drum would make the Saiga a DD. Unless I have misunderstood the threads about it.... I just don't want to see anything that will make the Saiga a DD. (it sucks that they dont want any hi-cap mags out for these guns)

The drum wouldn't automatically make the gun a DD. But it would make it have the same characteristics as other DD clasified shotties. So it would most likely be deemed a DD soon after a commercialy available drum hit the civilian market.

:chris:

Cool vid, thanks man!

Yup..betch'a it's a heavy basterd,too.....I played with a 200 rd drum for a AR...that was a Bitch ta reload...let alone have to tote it for any lenth of time.....I guess ya could strap it to a strut on a Chopper or somethin'..with a pull string on the trigger... :killer: