greetings all,

I just saw the last few minuets of Nicholas Berg's life and his bloody death at the hands of terriorists. For those of you who dont know, he was taken hostage with several other americans, and he was from Philadelphia. The video is shocking, and graphic however I can only speak for my self by saying it only strengthens my resolve in supporting our troups to do what we need to do. Everyone of those sick sobs should have thier life ended and I cant think of a better place to start then in Iraq. I hope our military continues to kill the terriorists because if the terriorists can use a knife on a man like that god knows what they would do with a nuke/or bio weapon etc.

for those of you who need a reminder of who we are fighting against you can see this video. ***Warning*** this is real, it is graffic, I dont reccomend watching it if you think you cant handel it. You have been warned.

http://video.itshappening.com/behead-itshapping.wmv

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say, it, but what are you doing? giving terrorists hits on thier website? pssh, im not clickin on it.

Almost ALL of the 3rd world inhabitants (notice my terminology there...) are animals. they live like animals, they breathe like animals, and they act like animals. God does not tell one to kill in his name. not in this case. I am thinking mohammed was just some guy that hated people. No prophet tells you that shit. God is not ok with that, no matter what you call him. That is not muslim, nor is it retaliation. if it was retaliatory, they would have ass raped the guy with a bayonet. speaking of which, wasnt this guy over there on his own accord? trying to see the sights or play hippie b.s. or something like that? i wont step foot off USA soil without a gun anymore....I wouldnt have traded him either, if that even IS the case....which i doubt that it is. just more made up anti-american bullshit. They cant win, so they are trying to play games here. These people have proven time and time again that they are nothing but lawless, GODless, ANIMALS. We should execute that entire prison now if THEY dont give OUR people back TOMORROW. cant have that though. I think they should come here and if they dont want to stay, and still hate the american system in its bloom, let them have a gun and as much ammo as they can carry. Ill call you guys up and we can go hunting. let them come here and try that b.s... i dare them.

I say, lets bring our boys home, pull american businesses back home, and even go so far as to make wall street available only if you are THERE on the FLOOR, THEN, and only then can you buy stock here or on NY time.... and cut EVERYONE the hell off COLD(cept the nice lads in england that are still kinda with us, of course)... see how they can live without america in the world for ten years, the ungrateful sons of bitches. I want none... ZERO. COUNT EM. ZERO DOLLARS OF MINE! ....of MY tax dollars being spent there, anymore. I would like to have helped those people, but i can see that is not a wise idea. they dont want help. they want to live in squalor and have control over the twenty ppl that live nearest them. let em starve. let them fight over dead dirt that you cannot grow SHIT in. let them all have thier friggin war, and lets butt out of it before it becomes either a race or religeous war. THAT is what I honestly think, seeing how we are on this topic. Ive had enough of foreign policy. it should read:

FUCK YOU GET OUT

President Bush may have screwed up a bit, but lets face it, NO politician at that level cares a HOOT about me OR you anyway, and they ALL lie. At least this guy punches back. Lets vote his ass back in there, and see what he does. Im sure he thinks a lot more like us than we all think he does....

-conservative republican that votes "top line" exclusively

enough is enough already.

I wonder if my old school hacking skills can reprogram JDAM munitons and tomahawks (which i might add i used to build before I decided corporate life wasnt for me)... to level all of fallujah. I bet I could. We should just tell the civilians to leave, and destroy the entire city. cant blow the dams, it will kill everyone in baghdad. that isnt good. just a little city. If there are no civilians there? what can they say if we build them a new city/home twice as nice? Maybe uncle sam should consider that. We look weak right now, and its not good.

We need to send them a clear message and soon. something they can understand and at least listen to, whatever it might be. Us as gun owners, I hate to say this, Im sure I will make a new friend saying this, we all will be the ones protecting the innocent ones HERE if a race war starts. Its not a pretty thought. I hope it never comes to it, but *I* wont be stuck with MY prick pointed into the wind.

Edited by Bvamp

i made a decision today. i hope i can go through with it. i have decided that i want to join the military. i want to be in iraq. i want to avenge my brothers in arms that have been murdered. the video of Nick being murdered was just kind of the last straw. i feel very guilty about sitting at home on my ass while our soldiers are out there dying for our country.

sometime in the next 3-4 months, i think i am going to enlist. im not sure what branch yet... either army or air force. i have to get myself in shape, and be ready. i need to talk to some recruiters, and see what kind of options i have. im not sure how well i would do in the army life,, but i am willing to give it a try.

if i end up in iraq, i will definately remember what those bastaeds have done, and i will see to it that they get their just rewards.

I think we should do an atmospheric burst in that "NEUTRAL ZONE" between Iraq and saudi arabia that you always saw on maps when you were a kid guys...like .4 megatons should send a good earthquake thier way, if we advertise it right....can you say sheet of glass? F them i say. get the civilians and good ppl outta there, and then just BLAST it. screw them. when you get rid of the ant hill, you use gasoline, or dynomite. there is not other way.

i wonder what kind of repercussions that would have. it sounds like a good plan, but i would be afraid that it would cause all of the middleeastern countries to rise up, and try to fight us.

of course we'd whoop all their asses just like isreal did.

if the jews could steal the land and defeat them, im sure we could seriously fuck them into the next millenium....who do they think they are dealing with is what i want to know? do they REALLY know what they are attacking? seems like they dont, if you ask me.

That clip should be played on all US national news. Let us put the whole Iraqi situation into perspective. I hold our military forces accountable for any wrong doings EVEN during interrogations of terrorists but I can't stand the way this is playing out between our media and political factions. When it comes to my nation's defense and or self-defense.. I might be swayed into getting alittle ugly!

Hi all

Im with you guys , ive seen the full video clip and it disgusts me that one "human being" can take a knife and do that to an unarmed , tied up and defenceless person. It just shows you how barbaric some of those people are. my thoughts go out to all Nick bergs familly and friends , such a terrible waste of a good innocent life. The same scenes have been video taped in the Chechnya war against the Russian soldiers and im glad to say the Spetznaz caught the guy who was doing it , hell i bet they made that b*****d pay for it. I hope we catch the b******s that did this to Mr Berg and show them no mercy either , lets do the same to each of them and send the video to al jazeera, after all if thats their game we can beat them at it.

all the best

assassin

That murder of an innocent PROVES that while Iraq may be the cradle of civilation there is no civilation in Iraq.We need to come home.This area has been at war for 6000 years-the OLDEST writings in the world are about wars in this GOD FORSAKEN worthless place.

But before anyone praises the draft dodging non serving AWOL liars in charge of the whitehouse,remember Cheney GAVE Sadam WMD. Rumsfeld held the job of liason to Sadam.Kerry dosen't look to be any more palatable as a candidate either.

Maybe we can start a draft McCain campain? The republicans haven't had their convention yet ,there MAY still be time.

On another note(and my last rant for this post)Howcome 3 religions with the same "book",same GOD call for people to kill in the name of that GOD? According to that 'book',GOD wrote IN STONE "THOW SHALT NOT KILL". Dosen't that make everyone who uses that book as an excuse to call for people to "kill the infidel because they blaspheme' guilty of blasphemy themselves? This goes for muslems,christians,and hebrews.Why can they preach hate and intolerance and claim tax exempt status to make US pay for it?Most preachers,rabbi's imans teach love and understanding,But any who DO NOT SHOUT DOWN the calling for hate and malcontent are JUST as guilty-all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

G O B

leaving Iraq wont solve any of our problems. In fact it will only make them worse. If we leave we will only empower them to do bolder things over here in the U.S. These people are not just from Iraq, they are terriorists from the middle east and I say let them go to Iraq, let them fight, let them die. Against our military they stand very little of a chance. But if we are to have success in winning the war we must gain the support, the heart and minds of those in Iraq. We see normal people become brain washed feeding from their dislike of america to becomming able to kill and die for a cause against america. The sooner we get Iraq capable enough to support itself the sooner we can leave.

This is bad, but I've been thinking....... wouldnt it be easy to have counter terrorists terrorists. I mean how many people would go over to Iraq strapped with high powered explosives and walk around waiting for a terrorist to grab them and throw them into a car. This person then yells something to the effect " For George Bush" " For America" 911 or what have you, and blows the car to little tiny parts sending the wanna be terrorists to the next life.

that should stop the kidnappings, :osama::killer:

(Ned takes one large step backwards leaving the rest of the fellas here as new volunteers for the terror unit!)

:lolol::lolol:

I'd prefer a claymore with a long line or watching a daisy cutter from the plane that dropped it! I'm in no hurry to get my 70 virgins. They're probably all ugly anyways.

NUMBER ONE,

WHO THE F IS STUPID ENOUGH TO GO INTO AN ISLAM/ WESTERN WAR ZONE WITHOUT PROTECTION? LET ALONE BEING A JEWISH PERSON?

THEN HE GETS DETAINED BY THE CONTROLLING AUTHORITIES AND GETS OFFERED A RIDE HOME AND REJECTS IT.

NOT TO MENTION, WAY BACK WHEN HE WAS INVESTGATED BY THE FBI FOR HAVING ZACARRIOUS MOUSSOWI (THE 20TH HIJACKER) AS THE RECIPIANT OF HIS E MAIL ADDRESS. (THEY ALSO WENT TO THE SAME COLLEGE). (HEARING THE THEME FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE HERE).

BY THE WAY THIS WAS HEARD ON FOX AND CBS.

TOO MUCH GOING ON HERE...

IT'S PROBABLY THE BUSHES/ CONSERVATIVES FAULT... ACCORDING TO THE LIBS AND MR. KERRY.

It might just come down to another crusades. I have an idea of how we need to handle people like that, but will not say it on line to not offend our muslim members here.

Ooooo, don't want to offend anyone. Here, I'll do it for you:

Fuck all those coward shitheads that wear a dirty diaper on their heads while wearing pajamas. Oh yeah, real "warriors". It takes 5 of them hiding behind a face mask taking the head off another human being while his hands and feet are tied, mmmm, manly. No wonder they cry when a woman humiliates them, they can see her. Yeah, real tough guys those that wear rags on head.

As sad as this is, maybe this will wake up America, espeically the likes of Kennedy, Finswine, Clinton and all the rest of the elite "know better than you peasants that serve us" politicians. Just let the troops go in there and do their job...kick ass first and ask questions later. A war can't be won with kindness and offerings, it just don't work that way. Especialy with these animals we (US forces) are dealing with over there. The only thing they understand and respect is power. Keep playing patty cake with them and it will never end. Just a bunch of animals that will kill you, me or anyone else that are "infidel" in their book.

Let one of them think they got wronged here in the USofA and the stateside muslim leaders along with our "anti-American" liberal political leader are all up in arms ready for the warpath, then something like this and not a peep out of them. They know its wrong, but, they'll never say it. Too busy blaming the president for everything that is wrong in life.

"We just want to be respected and understood", no way fucker, not by me or in my lifetime. Respect is earned and not given.

Wake up America, if the apeasers get their way scenes like this could become commonplace on our own shores. And remember, God bless the USofA and our president. Flame away.

Duffman...................Nettequette...........You don't start fresh in a new forum kicking dust in peoples faces and causing a ruckus right off the bat. From browsing the messages here, there appears to be a well respected member that even has a picture of an apparent muslim, I suppose is a picture of himself. This individual seems very knowledgable in the topics and as a new member, I don't wish to piss him off. If you want to get to the point, during the first Gulf War, I viewed all Mid Eastern faces as potential Iragis since you couldn't really tell who would be and who wouldn't be. That bothered me for years after thinking how I had instinctively been suspicious of everone around me. AFter Sept 11 happened and I had time to digest it, I realized that my instincts might not have been that bad off. How many of those a'holes were Saudi? The majority. Don't for a minute think I am soft on terrorism. I have probably the most extreme ideas of ways to handle them. However, those ideas are probably not appropiate for a public forum.

Version................Nice idea on the counter terrorism terrorist. However, here is a better idea. Why doesn't America open a training camp on it's own soil for these guys. It seems (as far as the Palentineans go) like their weapon of choice is suicidal bombers. We open a camp willing to supply all materials so they can practice in a safe place until they get it right. "Here you go dude. Strap this on. Got it snug? Ok. You see that car out there at 200 yards? Ok. walk out there and push that button right here. You understand? Good, now go to it................."

:haha:

You young,dumb and full of cu*, gung-ho young'uns.God love you,but get the facts straight.The war on terror and the war in iraq had NOTHING to do with each other.You need to study american history.Bush Sr.,Cheney,and Rumsy GAVE the WMD to Sadam.If you do any reasearch at all you can find the pictures of them shaking Sadams hand,and read the speaches they gave on how Sadam was Americas ally and made the world safe by killing the godless Iranians (with the american supplied poison gas).Now this bunch of draft dodging pantywaist rich boys are sending the sons and daughters of the not rich to die in a hellhole that NONE of their children will ever serve. WAKE UP-get the facts before you die to increase HALLIBURTONS profit margin.

Afganistan we need to be there,Saudi Arabia-we SHOULD be there.Israel has 200 nuclear warheads,and has attacked unarmed americans-even machiengunning the lifeboats.Why aren't we there?Get more information,make informed decisions.Do not strike out in anger-revenge is a dish best served cold. These ignorant peasents in the middle east WANT to die in battle.To be judged,found guilty and executed or jailed as criminals is far more fitting. I refuse to think of america stooping to the level af savagery that is the way of the uncivilized world. WE ARE AMERICA like superman says 'truth,justice,and the american way'. Do not let those who beat the drums of war and wrap themselves in the flag convince you that you should accept whatever they say as the truth.Especally those with hidden adjendas.

G O B

Interesting small poll of friends and foes in my area that are of my age group. Seems most are tired of our country's second guessing and consideration of world opinion and feelings. I find that I fit this category as well. BS to the conspiracy theory of leadership gone astray..BS to we brought it upon ourselves..I'm fairly confident that this counrty would be quite happy if it was possible to go back to previous policy of "stick our head in the sand" and let the rest of the world do whatever they like but the rest of the world keeps ringing the doorbell. I'm all for chasing away the salesman with big stick-now.

Guest A Chinese man

I was shocked, I have seen some horrified tapes and scenes like this. I mean I have some been prepared, but still my heart sored. I have to find those stupid brutal men and kill them or bring them to justice!

Troops in Iraq should continuely do what they have done, in the land, every corner of the land including in the prison!!! Why do not do what you should to get what we need?

I have been in Iraq for 4 month in Baghdad before the war, I know some people are friendly toward foreigners, some are nice too. But the religon is bad, so bad. It brings some people into stubborn and stupid believes.

Actually, Chinese man, the religeon itself tells one to be peaceful to each other and basically is very respectful, polite, and peaceful in its nature. I find myself still wondering how bad it must be for people to be of a religeon of such faith as that of Islam, and yet still be able to do such a thing to your fellow man...for whatever the reason. Maybe we will be graced with one of these people taking off thier hood and talking openly to us about life for them. That I would like to see...people might actually listen to, AND act on something like that.

Edited by Bvamp

:smoke: Ok here is my part of this topic. Points are:

1.The Muslim/Islamic religion preaches to get along with others even if they are not of your religion BUT,and if I am wrong correct me Sheikyourbouti-somewhere it also says that all other religions are false.

2. There will never be peace in the Middle east as long as there is 1 jew and 1 arab around,and when ever christians,catholics go in it stirs the pot more-remember the crusades.

3. How can Iraq be a coherent country when thry are fighting among themselves-sunni vs shiites vs etc and they are ALL the same religoius background. Like protestants fighting southern baptists and such. Hell I just saw the video of the bomb that killed the head of the council today.

4. Not all people from the mideast are bad,I have some very dear friends-guys and girls- who absolutely hate all the crap going on on both sides,and I will say that if anyone would fuck with them as a hate crime,they will have to answer to me.

5 I cannot understand the whole 'offended of a naked pic/woman saw me naked thing either', and why whenever they want to make a point/take revenge they ALWAYS cut the fucking head off first-but you cannot reason with these people any more than you can reason with the ones who drag and hang bodies I agree they are animals. I would have volunteered to have a Barrett and shoot all those worthless strains of human DNA if a shot was possible.

6 these dirtbags have there heads covered because they are basically pussies like the gang bangers over here ,they want the glory and recognition but do not want to risk their own necks....and that 'all akbar-god is great shit....that is why they pick on innicent people.

7 While I have my own solutions to what should happen I will say that the whole mistreatment thing could not have come at a worse time-it has screwed things up WAY MORE now. I still say that the Gov't should have dealt with N.korea first,Saddam was NOT a threat. The WMD's -the US gave him most of them when Iran and Iraq were fighting so 'we' are cleaning up the mess that the gov't setup years ago.

8. The anti terrorist terrorist group thing-I say send all the worthless rapists,serial murderers,drug dealers,etc over to iraq ,set them up a human bombs and have them run around there to find the worthless 'insurrgents'. You cannot have a 'civilized' war with a group whose best thing to do is be a human bomb and go to ALLAH while killing you-they are sick and have to be dealt with accordingly-I say that the people in iraq need to stand up to these idiots and make it clear that they want the US out but it will never happen as long as they are fucking things up. They need to round them up and sort the shit out,either that or I would prefer to level any city the extremists are in,after letting the women and children ,and the decent mmen out,but the situation is such that it cannot be done.

9-last one- I will say that this situation and all its ramifications will be here for a long time-the US has to get a stable Iraq established-10% chance of success , this is going to possibly really reduce the effectiveness of the US military ground forces which leaves the possibility of other crap happening, The engines of the political machine and all the sinister crap that is trying to flow through Congress regarding all of our personal rights/liberties,etc,etc is really having me worried. It is going to get worse before it gets better boys and girls. "we are all in the middle of a shit sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite' Good Luck to us all!!

And to GOB I agree with you whole heartedly

Also-a frien of mine found a video of a russian being decapited in chechnya and they cut behind his wind pipe so he would suffer/live longer-he did not scream,just grunted for as long as he lived-they train them tough in russia-do not give the ANY satisfaction!!!!

quick comment here:

when they gut off someone's head it prevents them from entering heaven I THINK...and this is a punishment that is inflicted upon the infadels according to islamic law. They also try to shock people and get your attention that way. I tell ya, i wasnt aware a book of god was a LAW book. ...and here I thought they were MORAL RULES in the books of god or whatever you want to put them as....I dont have animosity twords muslims as a religeous race? if i put that right? but, what it breeds through poverty is beyond tolerance. It turns men into animals if the wrong person teaches its ways in the wrong way.

Israel has 200 nuclear warheads,and has attacked unarmed americans-even machiengunning the lifeboats.Why aren't we there?

GOB: What event are you refering to? The US has supplied and is supplying tons of weapons, F16s, and money (for more weapons) to Israel.

StonyHat: You mentioned the Palestinians using suicide bombers against Israelis....well, how would you feel if the US was slowly being taken by Canada's army and you had no military or government to stop it...and the rest of the world ignored you? Isreal is being greedy over there and has expanded its borders inspite of international law....and they do it with our support.

Chips: You sound like a real patriot, I'm glad you support your country's soldiers. Don't get carried away though! while I was mobilized last year, I worked a few different jobs which included the reception battalion that new recruits first come to for Basic training. I've seen em all and I feel sorry for them because they don't know what's in store for them. DON'T buy into all the red white and blue BS that recruiters sell ya. I wouldn't go back to active army for anything. Maybe you'll like it, maybe it's your perfect job, but I can tell you that it isn't the patriotic thing everyone else sees on the outside...its a life changing choice that will introduce misery and death. Do some thinking for yourself and follow your heart.

KySoldier: there was a US intelligence ship off egypt or somewhere that the israelis blew the hell out of in the 60s? I agree with your other two statements 100%....well put.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.We need to make informed decisions,based on fact and history-not self serving sound bites that use only bits and pieces taken out of context to justify a partisan adjenda. There is no peace without justice,and many who would gladly die to preserve freedom are giving it away to sweet talking snake oil salesmen.Like any other valuable,freedom must be carefully guarded from those who would take it by deciet as well as those who take it by force.

G O B