I don't mean to bring up a closed discussion (yeah I do), but the reason we back the jewish nation is for one reason:

It didn't exist before ww2!

when we took back africa, we just cleared a spot - smack dab in the middle of a half of a continent of jew haters! we didn't really ask anybody we just cleared them a spot and said, here you go. And, since the christian religion is based on jewish beleifs (old testiment), and you're probably right, Jewish bigwigs - we stand behind them. Since we created a nation from nothing, we feel obligated to back them.

they are a bunch of tough SOB's, and don't take much $hit from anybody! They NEVER ask the U.N. about anything they just go blastin'!

That was kinda the weird thing about that time - when Russia fought the germans back to germany they just TOOK all the countries they past through on the way back!

Like they beat the hell out of hitler and then took his wallet while he was unconscious. It doesn't effect me none, kinda unfair and strange though!

We did a little of that with Isreal - and a lot of the muslim nations too, just finacially like Saudi Arabia.

just my veiw, I love this country as much as anyone! Our government is up to some pretty weird $hit, Idon't mean to be a freak about agenda's or anything - but some of the things that are happening (especially like the gun laws) point in a weird direction. Like they totally disregard what's best for just our nation and the people in it! forget what we have to say about anything. Democracy? Not what the greeks had in mind when they invented the phraze! :super:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tengu Let's keep putting the truth out there.

Saigalover When you have some time (like 2,3,4years)research the roman empire. They were dominated by the conservative movement.The same conservative movement that now rules this country.The parralels are beyond frightening.This is why the"classical" education that was so highly valued by the founders of this great nation is now only available to the ruling elite.

"Nothing is new under the sun" "those with no knowlege of history are doomed to relive it"

G O B

the new guy asking about assault weapons in the store the other day asked, "wow, look at that, i bet the terrorist own those" or "imagine what the terrorists could do with one", referring to pics from a maine machine gun shoot not long ago....i said, "no, that is what you shoot terrorists with". he was nice and quiet for a while, and hhe seemed quite interested in a norinco folder behind the counter for 1400 that he held for a while.....hope he bought....terrorists...pssh. we need more VOTERS holding guns to shoot the f BACK with next time. I think those people mistook that part of us here....wasnt my fault....thought I would interject that into here now... :)

who was it - John lennon said "america is like the new roman nation, and new york it's new rome!" or something like that.

Yea, GOB, this I am VERY aware of. The romans would switch up ALOT, from democratic to monarchy and back again.

We still speak there language, along with the french, german, spanish, and a couple others. They were really tolerant about religons and different cultural idiosyncracies JUST AS LONG AS YOU PAYED YOUR TAXES.

What was that jewish city they took care of Mazerat or some thing like it, any way the jewish people held up in this city on the top of a plateu, and the romans couldn't get up there to fight- so they spent THREE years building a ramp up to the city, only to find them all suicided out.

They were just MORE Obvious about there imperialism. Unlike us who invent reason's to aquire a new province!

I wouldn't live anywhere else, just that here's the thing - oil man (who by the way his family has investments in the WORLD BANK. the people most nations go to whent there national depts get out of hand), spending our time, money, young kid's lives, resources, fighting and bickering with nations that hold the most oil? Osama is another story, but how much time is spent making that guy pay? a little tiny fraction compared to this whole weird sherade with the arab nations we really want - the oil bearers!

Normallly I'm all for the republican way-make the money available and we are all mature enough to help ourselves (health care, soc sec., etc.....). But Bush has GOT TO GO! Kerry seems like a dumass (doomoss, shashank redemntion) too..............It all gives me a headache!!! what do you do? prepare for the worst, I guess AND TRAIN YOUR KIDS to see the truth, safely use a firearm!

about taxes,

you know John Kerry only spent 90K in income taxes last year. And despite what most people think John Kerry is by far richer than Bush.

guess how much Bush spent on his taxes?

try 230K!!!!!!

Hell for the millions and billions of Kerry even my poor father who makes a little more than 100K a year paid about 40K in taxes. John kerry doent believe in paying taxes, he believes other people should.

Not much difference in any of these rich tax-wise they don't 'own' the majority of their assets they are in 'trusts' and 'foundations'. The whole time bush sr. was pres. he paid NO state income taxes. If you sign a document that says that you will live in texas SOMEDAY you can claim texas residency and pay no state income tax. He did not own any property in texas he gave a hotel room as his texas address! Meanwhile he still maintains the family mansion in kennebuckport maine.

G O B