trigger job?

Get yourself a can of moly and try it, the saiga is a whole different gun with just a lube.

Has anyone had luck modifying the trigger group to get a crisper break? I don't want to move the group, I like it where it is, but I would love a better trigger.

Thanks!

roscoe If your interested send me your address and i'll mail you a sample of the moly i use as long as you do what i say on how to apply it, then test fire it and post your results. I will mail it to you at my cost.

All my guns are molyed up and all the trigger sears too its a great lube and wear preventative and reduces friction more than you will believe too. Once you try it and see the results you won't use anything else.

Edited by Unknown Poster

I have used a Moly Anti-Seize for many years in a few different brands like; Belray or Safe T Eze ect. The anti-seize works great too. Right now I'm using the TS-70 moly paste which works great too.

(www.ts-moly.com) The stuff you see for installing camshafts and engine assembly lube is moly too.

I buy my moly right now from www.mcmaster.com then do a search for anti-seize then about halfway down the page is a premium blend of moly anti-seize its the TS-70 moly they will send you for about $25 its the best $25 investment against wear you will ever make. Putting it on the trigger sears is unbelieveable too. It works on every kind of gun wether its semi-auto rifle, bolt action rifle, revolver and pistols too.