Just got my hands on a New-In-Box one.

This fucker is tight as shit!

Just like the Iraqi Tabuk's I captured in Iraq in 2003.

This one is non-marked. No zastava markings. I prefer that. I ntend to have it done up like a true Iraqi Tabuk with the little pyramid, and the Arabic shit on it.

Gonna redo the front trunnion. Match up the last few numbers all around to the US receiver. Get as real as I can.

I will post pics ASAP.

If you haven't played with one of these. You should. Well built, beefy AK! not your average 1mm receiver. Got the RPK thickness 1.6mm one too!

Got the rifle grenade launcher. Bought some Israeli Rifle Grenades, and blanks. Gonna pop a few of these off. Waiting for AKforum.net to come back on-line to link some cool ass vids of launching these things!

Just got my hands on a New-In-Box one.

This fucker is tight as shit!

Just like the Iraqi Tabuk's I captured in Iraq in 2003.

This one is non-marked. No zastava markings. I prefer that. I ntend to have it done up like a true Iraqi Tabuk with the little pyramid, and the Arabic shit on it.

Gonna redo the front trunnion. Match up the last few numbers all around to the US receiver. Get as real as I can.

I will post pics ASAP.

If you haven't played with one of these. You should. Well built, beefy AK! not your average 1mm receiver. Got the RPK thickness 1.6mm one too!

Got the rifle grenade launcher. Bought some Israeli Rifle Grenades, and blanks. Gonna pop a few of these off. Waiting for AKforum.net to come back on-line to link some cool ass vids of launching these things!

aside from gunbroker i can't seem to find blanks in the x39....mind sharing where ya found yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a "nearly new" Yugo Underfolder (two mags out of the box) a few days ago, and man was i impressed. Clean and smooth. Not sure what to do to it... i should probably leave it alone, but i dont really see that happening.

Very nice AK's and a good price.

• 1 year later...

Well. I've kept this Yugo, and located many rare accessories as I always obsess!

And I bought another M70 to convert to Tabuk/Iraq specs.

Here's a crappy pic of what I have so far. I found 2 rare as shit Yugo practice grenades from the baltic region. I also located some Yugo 7.62x39 Ball, Tracer, and Armor Piercing rounds still in package!

post-1520-1183992459_thumb.jpg

post-1520-1183992518_thumb.jpg

post-1520-1183992832_thumb.jpg

post-1520-1183992946_thumb.jpg

post-1520-1183993014_thumb.jpg

post-1520-1183993059_thumb.jpg

Looks good dodge, I prefer the bulged trunion Yugo's over the flat. Looks like you found a nice clean build with lots of stuff to play with. Some people shy away from the Yugo stuff just because they don't have chrome lined barrels, in my mind they're really missing out. Some of the nicest kits I've seen in the last year were all Yugoslavian (M70's, M92's, ect)

Thanks for sharing the pics

So is that the Century Yugo underfolder or a kit or something else? It looks sweet.

shit. my bad. yeah its a CAI, or century build.

I was hesitant. But this is a nicely built rifle!

I in all seriousness shot 4"-5" groups at 100yards with it. No bullshit.

And its a fucking folding stock!!!!!

I think thats okay. I could probably have done better if I wasn't so distracted by shooting other weapons that day!

This AK's got some snap to it though! :killer:

• 7 months later...

Where do you get those mounts? I had to remove the Saiga mount when I converted the wife's S-.410 with an underfolder.. I would love to put a rail back on it!

Edit to add: I used a Yugo underfolder on the .410 and I am using a Yugo underfolder on the NDS-1P reciever I have on order.

Edited by G O B
Where do you get those mounts? I had to remove the Saiga mount when I converted the wife's S-.410 with an underfolder.. I would love to put a rail back on it!

Edit to add: I used a Yugo underfolder on the .410 and I am using a Yugo underfolder on the NDS-1P reciever I have on order.

Hope this helps all the Yugo underfolder guys. It only works with the Yugo M89 scope. Not really posp scopes. But you could buy the rail, and buy scope rings for 1" scopes. People are also cutting slightly and using these mounts for certain POSP scopes. But I haven't done that yet, so I'll reserve comment on the Combloc POSP conversion.

The rail is known as the M89, named after the above M89 scope zRAK makes that is cammed for 7.62x39. Only way I'll go, as-far-as I'm concerned. Direct. Over-the-bore. Awesome glass!

LINK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice where did you get the can? dummy or u got a class 3?

thats a hell of an accessory collection you have, I'm jealous.

I have a CAI m70, but with a poly forearm... for all the bad reviews Century gets these are very well made guns, most solid AK I have ever held.

Dummy Suppressor. But real nice PBS-1 fake.

This Yugo UNDERFOLDER! is the most accurate AK I've evr shot. I cannot get over that it's a folder. But I did take my sweet time benching it, and using my sight tool, and getting it there. Everyone who I've brought to the range from back home loves it. My dad hasn't held an AK since Viet-Nam. He wants one now too...lol.