Ok, in all honesty... how many of you would actually PAY what it would cost to make a belt-fed 12ga?

I'd lean towards an older style hopper myself.

I would sell most of my other guns to get one.

One with the can slung underneath please. Oh dear lord that would ROCK!

If I was going to do a beltfed 12ga, I would start with an existing beltfed machinegun design. Until recently I couldn't figure out how beltfed machineguns worked, then I saw a splendid video and it all made sense. It would be redesigned to fire semi-auto only from a closed bolt.

If I had to pull a price out of my ear, I would say about as much as a registered M16.

Something I'm less knowledgeable about but would prefer if it were doable would be a hopper fed system.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

whats wrong with a 12 gauge gatling gun? that might actually be doable, but would be just as expensive if not more, considering full sized gatling guns of the old style made NEW are in the 10k range.

whats wrong with a 12 gauge gatling gun? that might actually be doable, but would be just as expensive if not more, considering full sized gatling guns of the old style made NEW are in the 10k range.

Too Late! I've already got a patent pending on the 12 ga. Gatling!! I'll be taking orders in 6 years and it's only DRUM Mag feed!!

gat1865.jpg

...not to be the whistle blower on such a project...but wouldn't the anti gunners want to go to DD with that?

What, you think a gatling gun isn't sporting? I shoot trap with it all the time. My pops hunts quail with his. And my great grandfather hunted fox, from horseback, with his.

Of course, I put mine away every night. It just so happens that it points at the front door, is loaded, and has a remote chain that goes back to my bedroom :/ .... lolol

...not to be the whistle blower on such a project...but wouldn't the anti gunners want to go to DD with that?

What, you think a gatling gun isn't sporting? I shoot trap with it all the time. My pops hunts quail with his. And my great grandfather hunted fox, from horseback, with his.

Of course, I put mine away every night. It just so happens that it points at the front door, is loaded, and has a remote chain that goes back to my bedroom :/ .... lolol

well dosen't everybody keep theirs like that? :rolleyes: