San Francisco passes reolution NRA= Terrorist

Or make Ebola transferable by body fluids the next time they have one of their masturbate-a-thons. :rolleyes:

And I shit you not about those masturebate-a-thons.  Google it if you don't believe me. 🙄

Darn, no wiener pulling emoji on the forum here either for emphasis. 😄

4 minutes ago, Gaddis said:

Or make Ebola transferable by body fluids the next time they have one of their masturbate-a-thons. :rolleyes:

And I shit you not about those masturebate-a-thons.  Google it if you don't believe me. 🙄

Darn, no wiener pulling emoji on the forum here either for emphasis. 😄

I didn't believe it, so I googled it. Really. Fucking weirdos. 

https://archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/10th-annual-masturbate-a-thon-really-nsfw/Slideshow/2698180

23 hours ago, patriot said:

I didn't believe it, so I googled it. Really. Fucking weirdos. 

https://archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/10th-annual-masturbate-a-thon-really-nsfw/Slideshow/2698180

This is what us gun owners are up against.  Philadelphia :eek: apparently has one too. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, there are a bunch of gun haters in Philly too (usually the ones doing the illegal shootings in the first place, who "crocodile tear" that something needs to be done about all the crazy gun violence in the city to the news media when they finally show up). :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, patriot said:

No shit. Most of us on here would rather go shooting compared to almost anything.

I'd sure like to sneak some hot sauce in their lube......

Heavenly-Heat-Meet-Your-Maker-Retribution-Sauce SIX MILLION SCOVILLE

That'd be hilarious!

They're probably masturbating about a bunch of guns going in the smelter anyway, so it would add a note of realism to their fantasy.  Wonder if a six million scoville  unit hot sauce would even bother a skanky SF bitch with nine piercings in her vag anyway? :unsure:

18 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

now I need to flush my browser...

Live a little dangerously. :lol: :up:

I would be f**ked if I would die suddenly, and they did an investigation on my computer's browser history.  I was just testing to see if Linux was truly secure.  Yeah, that's the excuse I'm sticking to...:devil:

Would be funny if the agent checking out the computer got caught rubbing one off... :eek:  :blush:

Edited by Gaddis
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd fly down there just to s**t on one of their streets if I could hold it that long. 🤨

I wonder if taking a nice big Mr. softy type shite (think of the cup in 2 girls, 1 cup here :lol:) would be considered "gentrification" in SF? :unsure:

Edited by Gaddis
  • 1 month later...