Tube fed with an odd manual of arms... not competition. Everyone I know with some sort of shotgun with an odd manual of arms (KSG, UTAS, DP12, etc) doesn't love it. Most attempt to like it, but run out of excuses for it and eventually the reality of how stupid of a design it is settles on them. This happens much faster if they fire my SBS.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, evlblkwpnz said:

Tube fed with an odd manual of arms... not competition. Everyone I know with some sort of shotgun with an odd manual of arms (KSG, UTAS, DP12, etc) doesn't love it. Most attempt to like it, but run out of excuses for it and eventually the reality of how stupid of a design it is settles on them. This happens much faster if they fire my SBS.

I've seen this myself.  :haha2: 

Edited by YOT

Watching the video, I noticed that the muzzle likes to climb.  My Saiga doesn't climb that bad, and the weapon returns to target when the bolt comes to battery.  That and reloads would take forever compared to a box mag.  Also don't like the 2 position gas system.  You always start shooting in the wrong position!

My only likes are the chokes plus threaded muzzle, and it's Israeli made.

• Like 1