Hi folks! Haven't been on here before and not sure how to ask for advice, but here goes!

I had a new MD 20 drum years ago, but it got misplaced during a move before I could use it. Recently found it again but the dummy round is missing! Is it required to function or OK without it? If required, any idea on where I can get a replacement, or, any  creative approaches as to what else I could use in its place?

Thanks for the help!  John Gault   gthomas10@neo.rr.com

On 12/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, John Gault said:

Thanks guys! One of those obvious solutions my senior mind was looking too deeply for! By the way, I was one of csspecs earliest customers years ago when they started, and there is still no one making better mags!   :)

I am pretty sure I have one left over from when I modified an MD-20 for use in a Vepr-12 magwell. Email me your address and I'll send it to you if I can find it. My memory is very bad but I could have sworn I saw it today looking through some old parts bins.

• Like 2
On 12/16/2019 at 9:09 PM, John Gault said:

Thanks so much! I've emailed you my address. Let me know what postage costs so I can reimburse you for the kind offer!

Thanks!   John Gault

Consider it a Christmas gift ;)